Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

10 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

Which would be better for KA?

So is that the reason FV won’t match Boo Hoo

I mean that depends on lots of things. How FV's offer is structured. And how either result impacts on Ken's position in the football club. 

I imagine he'd rather not see his money disappear in liquidation of the club. 

• Replies 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give it a fucking rest eh  ‘somebody’s moral expectations of someone are very different to the legal obligations you know that and I know that. So why don’t you lay off patronising folk Chris and

I really cannot wait for the day we don’t have to read the words moonshift, Inner fucking circle, blue bastard marble or any piece of shit word associated to this horrible draining 3 year bullshit sag

Fucking massive clear out coming on WW later, either way.

Posted Images

Signing yourself up to a £5m loan - that you could only hope to pay off by somehow engineering the sale of a hotel for double it's market value - would be a bit fucking mental wouldn't it?

I'm fairly shocked he hasn't been back on his bugle yet.

1 hour ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Think the article states the friction is between Gordon and James. 

Perhaps Gordon thought James took ED for a ride? Who knows. 

You don't mean to suggest that Iles is inferring that Keir Gordon is engaging in some long-standing feud rather than trying to secure the best interests of his clients?

I don't think that Michael James is in any better position to flush £millions down the khazi than Ken Anderson was but that's what admirers of the 'esteemed' Marc Iles seem to expect.

3 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

You don't mean to suggest that Iles is inferring that Keir Gordon is engaging in some long-standing feud rather than trying to secure the best interests of his clients?

I don't think that Michael James is in any better position to flush £millions down the khazi than Ken Anderson was but that's what admirers of the 'esteemed' Marc Iles seem to expect.

The administrators appointed by Gordon supposedly have run a process to determine the best deal available.

21 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

The administrators appointed by Gordon supposedly have run a process to determine the best deal available.

So where does this long-running feud, that the Beeno's esteemed journo alludes to, fit in? Who is feuding with whom?

Edited by Chris Custodiet

If it's Bassini then so be it, surely to god it's got to be better than the alternative, and no matter what Watford fans say, they are in a good place right now, we're in a darkened room, and nobody can find the switch, come on Larry show us the money.

20 minutes ago, HomerJay said:

fuck it. sell him the club.

just want something, anything, to actually progress.

That’s like saying let the drunk bloke who stands outside Parliament shouting the odds the PM gig just to see some progress. Madness lies there.