Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 minute ago, simonbwfc93 said:

At the Unibol, Bassinis been on the phone to a fan, claims we won't hear anything tonight, also wants to screenshot his bank account to her and meet her in a hotel room to discuss it further. 

Utterly fucking strange man

Try anything to get a bit of pussy that mon

He is a complete lunatic

• Members
2 minutes ago, simonbwfc93 said:

At the Unibol, Bassinis been on the phone to a fan, claims we won't hear anything tonight, also wants to screenshot his bank account to her and meet her in a hotel room to discuss it further. 

Will Nicky Hunt be there?

7 minutes ago, simonbwfc93 said:

ONly finds out there was a hotel a bit ago, now wants to bang random fans in it...

Edited by marcx666

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Correct which is the bit I don’t get.  He stands to lose if it gets liquidated as KG will go after him for all hes worth. 

Hes either playing the most risky game here If chicken or he feels so little for the club he’s thinking if he’s going under we’re going too. 

Absolutely. If he's facing destination fucked either way, then perhaps his last play is to threaten to take the club with him.

What I don't get is why he's started all this now. Why not get his indemnity earlier?

Or is his forthcoming court case with Bassini going to reveal something?

6 minutes ago, Flannel Truscott said:

Sigh, here's what you wrote, which is obviously world's apart from my slight paraphrase. 

Anderson has been treated like shit by most people since he took over the club

This also to save anyone else who might otherwise be tempted to read your shit. 

And in your opinion is that a truthful statement or not?

Christ we had people going on about his past history and his 9 year directors ban and how he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the club from day one - or is that not true either?

Slight paraphrase - yeah right.

1 minute ago, Sluffy said:

And in your opinion is that a truthful statement or not?

Christ we had people going on about his past history and his 9 year directors ban and how he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the club from day one - or is that not true either?

Slight paraphrase - yeah right.

So what. It comes with the territory, and he knew that before he got involved.

Has there been any update since the "stalemate"? My head is spinning with this we could literally be less than 24 hours away from liquidation. 

Alternatively is it a realistic possibility either MJ, FV or a "rival" put the money in to keep us alive? 

Edited by Matthew1234

28 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

Eh?

I've already posted previously today on this thread!

Must've been short and sweet because I can't remember getting thumb cramp from scrolling through chapter and verse today. 

Well played! 

2 minutes ago, Matthew1234 said:

Has there been any update since the "stalemate"? My head is spinning with this we could literally be less than 24 hours away from liquidation. 

Alternatively is it a realistic possibility either MJ, FV or a "rival" put the money in to keep us alive? 

There as been nothing other than there will be a statement later by club and EFL

26 minutes ago, ProfessorWoland said:

I'll add that snippet about the Davies family current financial circumstances to the list of things that don't add up about the entire period.

Putting everything to one-side, the idea that a supposedly savvy businessman got himself into £7.5m of personal debt that he could only recoup by trying to sell a hotel for double it's worth or emotionally blackmailing the lenders over their dad's favourite football club... also makes little sense.

Unless Ken was never this machiavellian master of the dark arts, and just an incompetant chancer who found himself way over his head and is now trying to bully his way out of it. 

Edited by Tombwfc

1 minute ago, peelyfeet said:

So what. It comes with the territory, and he knew that before he got involved.

So I take from that if FV do miraculously save us from oblivion you will personally thank them by treating them like shit from the start because 'it comes with the territory  and they knew that before they got involved'?

1 minute ago, stevieb said:

Must've been short and sweet because I can't remember getting thumb cramp from scrolling through chapter and verse today. 

Well played! 

At least one half page thumb flicker today plus link to Bolton Nuts plus many shorter self promoting shite that ive tried to ignore in vain hope someone somewhere actually knows something.

3 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Well played! 

Thank you.

I was beginning to wonder with you being a new boy as such if you need any help finding other peoples posts?

(only joking just in case you might have thought otherwise).

4 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

So I take from that if FV do miraculously save us from oblivion you will personally thank them by treating them like shit from the start because 'it comes with the territory  and they knew that before they got involved'?

Re EDT in your nuts piece.

The Trustees administer the trust, so KG and his ilk.

The family are the dependants who benefit from the trust.

Enzo: yes they are dependants, and conditions are dependent.