Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give it a fucking rest eh  ‘somebody’s moral expectations of someone are very different to the legal obligations you know that and I know that. So why don’t you lay off patronising folk Chris and

I really cannot wait for the day we don’t have to read the words moonshift, Inner fucking circle, blue bastard marble or any piece of shit word associated to this horrible draining 3 year bullshit sag

Fucking massive clear out coming on WW later, either way.

Posted Images

  • Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It will need sending into the bank account in 10 minutes then to be in the account in the morning.    

Turn up with a suitcase full of notes, handcuffed to Sharon's wrist.

A couple of heavies by her side.

Everyone paid in cash in a little envelope, like the old days.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Danny G said:

We get 14 days from the EFL anyway. We wont last that long if there is no deal as admin will pull the plug. 

Presumably the EFL will suspend our games during those 14 days, like they did with Bury?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Turn up with a suitcase full of notes, handcuffed to Sharon's wrist.

A couple of heavies by her side.

Everyone paid in cash in a little envelope, like the old days.

Bassini sat in an old Merc with Big Tyrone & a squeaking bull mastiff waiting to chop her hand off  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Optimists live longer apparently; he's only prolonging his life, can't blame him.

They also look after their eyes better.

Hang on, that's an optometrist, isn't it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

meet him

he's either got £39M ready to go, or he hasn't

This.

It's two minutes to midnight, the time for being choosy is over. Maybe he's a fantasist, but maybe he's fronting for people who don't want to be public. Quite who picks Laurence as a credible frontman is another matter, but at this stage I couldn't care less if they're washing drug money or whatever. If he's got the money then hearing him out beats seeing all of this history being lost.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 minute ago, ProfessorWoland said:

This.

It's two minutes to midnight, the time for being choosy is over. Maybe he's a fantasist, but maybe he's fronting for people who don't want to be public. Quite who picks Laurence as a credible frontman is another matter, but at this stage I couldn't care less if they're washing drug money or whatever. If he's got the money then hearing him out beats seeing all of this history being lost.

People - lots of them - said this about Ken Anderson when he was the ONLY option (myself included).

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

That won't be a bad thing, points deductions will hurt, but we weren't getting any points anyway

If we get a points deduction but still have to fulfil the fixtures then that would be a bad thing. I think that could be the case. The deduction is for not fulfilling the Fixture at the original scheduled date. Nothing about not having to play it eventually, which we could still lose.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nordkurve said:

If we get a points deduction but still have to fulfil the fixtures then that would be a bad thing. I think that could be the case. The deduction is for not fulfilling the Fixture at the original scheduled date. Nothing about not having to play it eventually, which we could still lose.

But if we get through this we will have a much stronger team to put out, and therefore a more realistic chance of getting results.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

If Laurence has the money, why doesn't he get down to wherever Appleton is and prove it.

Simon Jordon talking earlier about the admins role; Appleton will be a very busy man at the moment.

That's no excuse at all for not putting out a progress update every 7 minutes for the intelligensia of Twitter.

 

Pfff

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.