Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I'm sure he is. Would you prefer him to speculate and repeat rumours?

really?

Won't be doing a running commentary today folks - but understand there are business links between the Manchester property guy reported this morning and Kamani family. Bottom line is still no bid for club, though.
  • Replies 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give it a fucking rest eh  ‘somebody’s moral expectations of someone are very different to the legal obligations you know that and I know that. So why don’t you lay off patronising folk Chris and

I really cannot wait for the day we don’t have to read the words moonshift, Inner fucking circle, blue bastard marble or any piece of shit word associated to this horrible draining 3 year bullshit sag

Fucking massive clear out coming on WW later, either way.

Posted Images

• Site Supporter
Just now, DomRepWanderer said:

really?

Won't be doing a running commentary today folks - but understand there are business links between the Manchester property guy reported this morning and Kamani family. Bottom line is still no bid for club, though.

So he IS reporting the scraps of information he's given... He can't really win can he?

• Site Supporter

SSN have  a countdown clock for Bury and Bolton.

Jim White is 40 minutes away from sticking his cock into the big screen and ejaculating all over the studio.

What a set of cunts.

3 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

really?

And the Kamani s ruled themselves out of it this morning when asked  . Getting worried it’s going to be FV or nothing I feel  

6 minutes ago, Spider said:

SSN have  a countdown clock for Bury and Bolton.

Jim White is 40 minutes away from sticking his cock into the big screen and ejaculating all over the studio.

What a set of cunts.

Then giving it a wipe with his yellow tie.... proper CUNT!

Edited by Mr Grey
  • Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

I am in the lake district on the first day of my holiday and after a glorious day it has started fucking raining. I need good news...

They do Loweswater Gold at The Lily Bar in Ambleside.

2 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Just driven past the stadium around 4pm, around 100 fans scattered around and a few TV crews. The vultures are circling.

5pm isn’t really of any significance to us. What the efl do regards to lifting the suspension makes no difference to us at this stage. 

Still confident a deal will be done tonight. 

5 minutes ago, dazl1212 said:

ajjogzqq_bigger.jpg

...I'm told there was one other radical proposal made today, from another party, but it was rejected. Meanwhile, Bolton are in real danger of joining Bury in...who knows? Northern Premier, probably. As of an hour ago, total stalemate between Ken Anderson and Eddie Davies Trust.

Made up, please stop posting shite on here, it's not twitter

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, tomski said:

I hope you are right. I’m starting to think all parties won’t agree.

No reason to say you're wrong

Just think it'd be tragic not to get it sorted

30 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

i genuinely feel sick right now. Seeing Bury FC go (or likely to go) just shows how quickly things can go wrong in less than a few hours after being the better bet of our two clubs to survive this morning. We are on the brink

Bury were never the better bet to survive. There is a reason they were not allowed to start the season. But we are far from safe and in for a long night. I'm hoping for a deal before 9am.