Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Replies 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give it a fucking rest eh  ‘somebody’s moral expectations of someone are very different to the legal obligations you know that and I know that. So why don’t you lay off patronising folk Chris and

I really cannot wait for the day we don’t have to read the words moonshift, Inner fucking circle, blue bastard marble or any piece of shit word associated to this horrible draining 3 year bullshit sag

Fucking massive clear out coming on WW later, either way.

Posted Images

according to Iles 

Talks with the Football Ventures consortium continued tonight, with hopes now high that a takeover can be completed quickly.

Administrators had threatened to commence liquidation proceedings on Wednesday morning but with a deal now felt to be back within reach, that is considered unlikely, for now.

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, L/H White said:

Every cloud 

Ugh. Nothing personal, but your sort make me spew. 

Edited by Cheese
6 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

according to Iles 

Talks with the Football Ventures consortium continued tonight, with hopes now high that a takeover can be completed quickly.

Administrators had threatened to commence liquidation proceedings on Wednesday morning but with a deal now felt to be back within reach, that is considered unlikely, for now.

That's what I needed to see. Time to shut this thread off and tomorrow's (hopefully) a new day.  

Like many on here, i can't have "another team"

I can go and watch other teams sometimes, but it's just not the same.

Stood with your own fans, watching your own team, it's something i don't think i'll ever take for granted again - providing we get through this.

14 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

according to Iles 

"Quickly"

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Not even the 'scouse' part for me. Just the idea of having a "second team" makes me yip.

It’s weakness of character. Likely due to being bullied and needing to form playground friendships for safety.

Worse still are the ones who say they were “brought up” watching them on the telly. Indecisive and unemployable.

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

It’s weakness of character. Likely due to being bullied and needing to form playground friendships for safety.

Worse still are the ones who say they were “brought up” watching them on the telly. Indecisive and unemployable.

If you've not pissed ankle deep in crappy run down bogs watching your team play out a drab 0-0 Vs Barnsley on cold January night then you haven't lived.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Spider said:

Harsh, but probably true. Football is over for me if we cease to exist. I know a few people who've switched from Liverpool to Manchester United or vice versa over the last 20 years, and every single one of them is a grade A cunt. Not a chance in hell I can ever support any team other than Bolton Wanderers. 

shuddering to think think, Salford City are in league 2 and Bury have gone, and at best we're hoping and praying we'll be playing in the same league as them next year

we was drawing with giants of European football in bayern Munich 10 years ago and beating Red Star Belgrade 

How the fuck did it get to this