Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Site Supporter
48 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

As much as I see where you are coming from Micky that just isn't true. If we'd had 25k on every week the money coming in would have been spunked away on paying over the odds fees & wages for bang average at best players like it is at most clubs. It'd be like giving a junkie money & expecting him to buy food with it. 

The fans are in no way at fault here, the custodians have been.... and to be fair Bournemouth do OK on crowds of 10,000.

Agree entirely.

Also why more cash filtering down from the prem won't solve issues in its own right.

It'd just be frittered away as per now.

• Replies 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give it a fucking rest eh  ‘somebody’s moral expectations of someone are very different to the legal obligations you know that and I know that. So why don’t you lay off patronising folk Chris and

I really cannot wait for the day we don’t have to read the words moonshift, Inner fucking circle, blue bastard marble or any piece of shit word associated to this horrible draining 3 year bullshit sag

Fucking massive clear out coming on WW later, either way.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Danny G said:

Nearly there according to Nixon.

1 last doc

i know I know 

Great Scott!!!

Actually if we went back to the 27th of October 1955 things were a lot better, at least we were in Division 1, even though we'd just lost to Burnley 2-0

Edited by DavidLeesMullet
1 hour ago, Spider said:

Despite everything, I simply cannot condone this shit. Who thought this would be a good idea for fucks sake?

We might be on our arse, but asking these cunts for a cup of tea is hardly going to settle anything. Beyond tinpot.

Image may contain: one or more people, shoes, sky and outdoor

Fuck that’s really bad, I’d rather just pass in our sleep. That image will haunt us for years to come if we get through this shit. 

1 hour ago, boltondiver said:

Anyway, Shania Twain is 54 today

I would usually say "I still would" but she's dropped off a bit, although after 8 pints of Joey Holts best bitter I may have a dabble 😀

• Site Supporter
Just now, Matt said:

Fuck that’s really bad, I’d rather just pass in our sleep. That image will haunt us for years to come if we get through this shit. 

As much as it sticks in the craw, if someone stuck a check in his pocket which kept us going for another week or two whilst it gets sorted, then great effort.

Not that that would happen though