Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Just now, JJ10 said:

Why is this dated 5th March Howard? Wasn’t the reclaiming of the shares done 14 days back from tomorrow? Well after 5th March?

I imagine it's the date that Mystery Bidders bought the shares and therefore Ken had to update with his signature on 5 march.

I could be well off though...

Just depressed that we're on the verge of being liquidated and it's out of anyone's hands, except Ken and some Mystery bidders that we know little about.

Just now, JJ10 said:

Why is this dated 5th March Howard? Wasn’t the reclaiming of the shares done 14 days back from tomorrow? Well after 5th March?

Right the document is involvement of a party I am familiar with in respect of the purchase. The NDA was back dated to reflect the commencement of term date with Moonshift.

Just now, WestStandUpper said:

Howard, what’s happening?

is he gonna get away with the injunction and get 7 days?

are your boys on track to take the shares?

Not to speak for Howard, but I doubt anyone can answer that question, except whoever deals with approving or rejecting the injunction.

Just now, Traf said:

If Ken is set to make more money from liquidation, why the whole charade of a sale?

Probably hoping someone would give in to his ridiculous demands and he doesn't look like a first class cunt liquidating the club. Probably easier too. 

Be interesting (and utterly devastating) to see if ken has the balls to actually liquidate our club when we all now know what’s going off and there’s a legit offer on the table.

fair play to Howard for trying to out the fucking weasel ..... I’ve backed him up beyond most but a deals a fucking deal 

22 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

Ken and Lee have two choices. Do the right thing by a town and its football club and take the "some you win, some you lose" approach to business or think of their own financial bottom line only and therefore spend the rest of their lives looking over their shoulders. There'll be a lot of very pissed off people if this goes tits up.

If you're reading this Anderson, now is the time to show you've got a shred of integrity in you.

I agree with your sentiment entirely 

Was just reading the below and it is completely unconnected with this particular thread but does anyone know how to get on the Dark Web ? 

A hacker that goes by the name of bRpsd has hacked the Dark Web portal of the Albanian mafia group called Besa, subsequently dumping the data online and exposing their hitman-for-hire service.

Would the high court adjourn again for a further 14 days to give the shares chance to be recalled if Ken gets his injunction?

Surely they would prefer an extension knowing the recall is in play rather than liquidate us, given the emotional attachment to all the staff, players, supporters and the community? 

@Howardroark

2 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

I agree with your sentiment entirely 

Was just reading the below and it is completely unconnected with this particular thread but does anyone know how to get on the Dark Web ? 

A hacker that goes by the name of bRpsd has hacked the Dark Web portal of the Albanian mafia group called Besa, subsequently dumping the data online and exposing their hitman-for-hire service.

Dark web? I've only just mastered Ceefax! 

Loads of inconsistencies now ...

Ken gets to walk away with ÂŁ13m loans in liquidation (how)

Ken will be a creditor vs Ken's squirrelled away ÂŁ13m and is a debtor per figures in prospectus

Ken can't go into liquidation because of what that'll uncover vs Ken's better off liquidating

Ken's trying to sell the club / signs NDAs for said sale with address as BL / gets extension on basis of selling club vs argues the club address is the wrong one for correspondence

plus loads more

All sounding like some shite soap opera script now, the type where you just go "bollocks, like that could ever happen in real life"

I'm off to find some sand to bury me head in til it's all done.

Just now, WestStandUpper said:

Would the high court adjourn again for a further 14 days to give the shares chance to be recalled if Ken gets his injunction?

Surely they would prefer an extension knowing the recall is in play rather than liquidate us, given the emotional attachment to all the staff, players, supporters and the community? 

@Howardroark

You don’t really think these guys will pay KA anything now, if he gets the injunction it gives him 2 weeks to go through this charade again. 

Courts opinion will be “fool me once shame on you, fool me twice....”