Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

6 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

I agree with your sentiment entirely 

Was just reading the below and it is completely unconnected with this particular thread but does anyone know how to get on the Dark Web ? 

A hacker that goes by the name of bRpsd has hacked the Dark Web portal of the Albanian mafia group called Besa, subsequently dumping the data online and exposing their hitman-for-hire service.

Onions everywhere 

2 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

You don’t really think these guys will pay KA anything now, if he gets the injunction it gives him 2 weeks to go through this charade again. 

Courts opinion will be “fool me once shame on you, fool me twice....”

Will they not get to call in the shares on Wednesday at 4:30 then? The day ken is claiming he saw the notice?

24 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Now you're earning your fees. Spinning it as good v evil; right v wrong; saviours v criminal. 

Been like that for a while

that's how politics is played out these days

on social media and places like here

That’s Howie’s why

Just now, Okocha10 said:

Soneone just bullshitting I reckon saying Bassini is imminent after reading all this on here today. Anderson would of told the players it was happening if it was 

He did, last week. He's not going to keep a running commentary with them, but he does owe them an update. I suppose if it's within touching distance and will be done today, the best update he can give them is that he's fucking off. 

1 hour ago, Traf said:

If a "joke" like that sickens people, then they're probably in the wrong place.

It's a bit like going to a Jimmy Carr gig and taking offence.

One of my favourite Jimmy Carr jokes asks how do you get a gay to shag a woman...

Saw him 2 years ago and he was shit...didn't say fuck enough.

Didn't one of the bidders (cant remember who) do a deal with Moonshift to reduce or negate the £15m, so as the club hasn't been sold then does this not still stand,  unless Dark Horse buying the debt then negates this amount??? I'm confused now....again

Edited by Wigan White pt2