Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

9 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

Doubt he'd still be on here if that was the case. This is just one of those situations where none of us have a 360 degree view of the full situation. As such all our theories are fairly well informed but ultimately with flaws. 

Bloody annoying but we just have to wait and see and trust that there are enough good people involved in the various elements of this mess.

Hope you're right Paul, bassini not exactly filling me with excitement. Suppose it's better than liquidation so much for Ken selling to the best person 

1 minute ago, darrener said:

Hope you're right Paul, bassini not exactly filling me with excitement. Suppose it's better than liquidation so much for Ken selling to the best person 

Sometimes Alan Nixon gets it right. When he says Anderson will sell to whoever gives him personally the best deal rather than what's best for Bolton Wanderers - he's spot on. This was always going to be the trouble with having ownership made up of non Bolton Wanderers fans. Not that I'd be complaining if City's lot had bought in to us instead!

1 minute ago, paulhanley said:

Sometimes Alan Nixon gets it right. When he says Anderson will sell to whoever gives him personally the best deal rather than what's best for Bolton Wanderers - he's spot on. This was always going to be the trouble with having ownership made up of non Bolton Wanderers fans. Not that I'd be complaining if City's lot had bought in to us instead!

I would have loved it if that Scottish git would have fallen flat on his face. I've got a feeling we will be gutted when we find out who Howards lot are 

if anderson is spitting the dummy out over the davies backstop (? the 5mill ) money being sold on to these dark horse types.. to brink him out of it.

does he not remember that in the past footall clubs used to put blocks on players moving to certain clubs , who'd just sell the player to a third team who would then sell the player to the "forbidden" team ..?

fucking hell,  ken could bankrupt it , then win the bankruptcy auction and buy it back with everything under slightly different names

so i'm not too arsed that moonshift pre-selling their credit note to another company being against any rules. 

tumblr_mipn0unOIt1s4r51mo1_500.gif

yeah !

Edited by e2e4
typo

I honestly think KA is going to come unstuck, there’s much brighter people out there who know exactly how to get our club out of his hands and are as fed up with all this as we are.   Why should any potential investor play to KA’s merry fiddle?  It’s obviously going to go down to the last hour of trading and he will bottle it.   Fingers crossed.

2 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

I honestly think KA is going to come unstuck, there’s much brighter people out there who know exactly how to get our club out of his hands and are as fed up with all this as we are.   Why should any potential investor play to KA’s merry fiddle?  It’s obviously going to go down to the last hour of trading and he will bottle it.   Fingers crossed.

He’s a nasty piece of work and we’re in dangerous territory and he knows his stuff, let’s hope someone bigger, richer and cleverer can stab the bastard in between the shoulder blades. Can honestly say never disliked someone more than Anderson. 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Aye. Fingers crossed indeed.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

I don’t trust KA one jot, but how do we actually know he’s up to no good here yet?

I was just thinking exactly the same thing..

We actually know nothing still. 

8 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

I don’t trust KA one jot, but how do we actually know he’s up to no good here yet?

We don't. But you can't be surprised people think the worst of him given his track record. If you take on a community's football club you've got to know the extent of the responsibility you're taking on. We've got players on strike again, other staff unpaid and month after month of other chicanery. I'd say the days of giving him the benefit of the doubt are long gone!

8 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Because of this building crescendo of ‘info’ from Howard that seemingly becomes more shit stirring by the day. I’m not saying the info is wrong / incorrect but it did start very subtle and now is full on slinging shit. I sincerely hope the information about a wealthy buyer is credible but everyone is hanging on to Howard’s word and dismissing everything the rags are coming out with.

3 minutes ago, Boothy said:

Because of this building crescendo of ‘info’ from Howard that seemingly becomes more shit stirring by the day. I’m not saying the info is wrong / incorrect but it did start very subtle and now is full on slinging shit. I sincerely hope the information about a wealthy buyer is credible but everyone is hanging on to Howard’s word and dismissing everything the rags are coming out with.

Have I not proven my source is credible?

3 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Have I not proven my source is credible?

Honestly, to most people you probably haven't. 

You've given lots of information that can't/hasn't been verified or confirmed (at least yet anyway), and a lot of people (myself included) weren't on here before the Basran thing collapsed which you apparently leaked/predicted. 

Other than that I don't think there's been much to prove anything you've said the last few days. Not having a pop either, as I like to keep up to date with it anyway.