Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

3 minutes ago, SilentBob said:

Honestly, to most people you probably haven't. 

You've given lots of information that can't/hasn't been verified or confirmed (at least yet anyway), and a lot of people (myself included) weren't on here before the Basran thing collapsed which you apparently leaked/predicted. 

Other than that I don't think there's been much to prove anything you've said the last few days. Not having a pop either, as I like to keep up to date with it anyway. 

Just read through the 304 pages instead of leaping in about 20 pages ago. You should get though it before 9am.

21 minutes ago, Boothy said:

Because of this building crescendo of ‘info’ from Howard that seemingly becomes more shit stirring by the day. I’m not saying the info is wrong / incorrect but it did start very subtle and now is full on slinging shit. I sincerely hope the information about a wealthy buyer is credible but everyone is hanging on to Howard’s word and dismissing everything the rags are coming out with.

Exactly 

7 minutes ago, MalcolmW said:

Just read through the 304 pages instead of leaping in about 20 pages ago. You should get though it before 9am.

I've read through quite a bit, but hard to keep track of who exactly said what and when it was said if you weren't here as it was happening. Unless you go back through and work out all the dates you don't really know how far in advance he predicted it either. 

25 minutes ago, Boothy said:

Because of this building crescendo of ‘info’ from Howard that seemingly becomes more shit stirring by the day. I’m not saying the info is wrong / incorrect but it did start very subtle and now is full on slinging shit. I sincerely hope the information about a wealthy buyer is credible but everyone is hanging on to Howard’s word and dismissing everything the rags are coming out with.

It’s not shit stirring, it’s the facts of what KA is up to.

its no coincidence that buyers and interested parties have come and gone because dealing with that prick is impossible and he always moves the goalposts! 

Yet again, Ken trying to dig out a hole with dodgy tactics.

how on earth is Howard to blame here and KA not?! 

Ken was a dodgy cunt before Howard, so nothing’s changed, Howard is just telling us facts now about how horrible he is.

Edited by WestStandUpper

1 minute ago, WestStandUpper said:

its no coincidence that buyers and interested parties have come and gone because dealing with that prick is impossible and he always moves the goalposts! 

Ken was a dodgy cunt before Howard, so nothing’s changed, Howard is just telling us facts now about how horrible he is.

I’ve not blamed Howard for anything you thick cunt. Take your blinkers off, not everything is so black and white. 

1 minute ago, ytarmyleigh said:

We are all clutching at straws. Howards trying to feed us goods news. Dont turn on him

Nobody is turning on anyone

i think we are well within our rights to question everyone and everything

including Howard

2 minutes ago, WestStandUpper said:

Where did anyone blame Howard? Stop being so polarised; this is a game played out in the grey

• Site Supporter

For me the thing that damns Anderson more than anything was the cynical missive about this months wages & how he was hopeful things would be sorted in time.... It stank to high heaven of someone trying to distance themselves from any responsibility & I think most people knew in their hearts that those wages wouldn't be paid as soon as they read that. 

I've defended him previously in as much as he was the only show in town & that his hard nosed business acumen was probably the only thing keeping us afloat, however I'm firmly convinced that that has down come back to bite us savagely on the arse. 

7 minutes ago, Boothy said:

I’ve not blamed Howard for anything you thick cunt. Take your blinkers off, not everything is so black and white. 

You have said Howard is shit stirring when he has proved his source is credible.

Everything he has said about Ken is credible, stacks up, makes sense and is no surprise really coz we all know how horrible Ken is! 

Less of the cunt too.. that’s not very nice x

The story for the last week or so is H's lot have bought Moonshift's debt and given notice on the shares plus made an offer to dodgy Ken. Either Ken accepts their offer or they take the shares anyway and get it cheaper. That's all supposed to happen tomorrow before close of business. That's the point in time we've all been told to wait for when H's story is proved true. Ken won't let it go into liquidation because a) he'll get nowt and b) any dodgy stuff he's done will come out in the process and he'll be up shit creek.

Now we're told - on the eve of the story being proved right or wrong - that

a) Ken's threatening liquidation

b) he may have cunningly swerved the whole thing with the classic "I wasn't ready" excuse and

c) H's backers are thinking of bailing because dodgy cunt Ken has been acting like, well a bit of a dodgy cunt. Who'd a thunk it.

Hoping H hasn't been stringing a line for the last couple of weeks, but the sceptical part of me is getting vert twitchy.

Ken gets his £5m from liquidation doesn’t he, from the money he borrowed from Moonshift and secured back against the club from ICI. 

So as it stands he thinks he is gonna make more money being liquidated than a sale so is happy to take us to the wall.

howards boys are the only saviours here, to swipe the shares before he liquidates is, but now that is under threat because of this deadline being extended as they will pull out.

We were all aware of how big a cunt Anderson was

we've all almost revelled in it for the past 3 years as it was a necessary evil. 

Now we are having to deal with being played by his cuntish behaviour & Just when you think he can’t sink any lower, he does

He will get his comeuppance. Somewhere. Cunt

4 minutes ago, WestStandUpper said:

Ken gets his £5m from liquidation doesn’t he, from the money he borrowed from Moonshift and secured back against the club from ICI. 

So as it stands he thinks he is gonna make more money being liquidated than a sale so is happy to take us to the wall.

howards boys are the only saviours here, to swipe the shares before he liquidates is, but now that is under threat because of this deadline being extended as they will pull out.

Sorry, I’m late to this but who are Howard’s boys?? Is he part of it or something??

Edited by Stu123

27 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Have I not proven my source is credible?

IMO...You've definitely proven that you have credible info and for that, I thank you for providing updates.

I think some folk, not knowing the full details of your relationship with the mystery bidders, believe that as a PR man, you could be trying to exonerate  your bidders from blame if it all goes tits up. Nobody wants to be blamed for BWFC being liquidated, so if you were doing this I wouldn't blame you, as I'm sure Ken has made it more difficult than necessary and he will probably point the finger at your group and others for wasting his time or not showing funds, or some classic bullshit, should we get wound up.

I'm sure many believe though that Ken is largely to blame for this process being so difficult, but unfortunately not everyone is going to accept that what you're saying is without an agenda.

I'm sure most would agree - it's good that we have access to the info you're providing, people can discern for themselves what they make of it.

Some will say "don't look a gift horse in the mouth," others will say "don't believe everything you read."  You can't please everyone.

I can see why people are suspicious, although I don't think you're trying to pull the wool over our eyes, I think you're trying to explain why the takeover is probably going to get delayed on Wednesday after you were confident it'd be sorted before then.

Does anyone want your information to stop? No. We're hanging on your every word because we're scared we'll lose our club and other sources are scarce with info.

Is everyone going to be 100% on board with your assertions. No.

I'd suggest continue providing your info but don't spend too much time trying to prove yourself, because those who believe you - believe you. Those who don't believe you - don't.

Nothing you're saying will be "fully" proven unless you told us who you are and what your true relationship is with the bidders. Which I don't think you want to do.

Anyway tomorrow is a new day. Let's hope for better news than today at least.

Just now, WestStandUpper said:

You have a lot of reading to do...shouldn’t take you too long! 

Well after reading a few pages on here I think this site should be renamed to Howards Way..........il get my coat