Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

This Bahrain connection revealed on April fools day could only happen to BWFC. It can’t happen to us can it? 

Not like you to be sceptical Mounts. You’ve thought Shania Twain was going to buy us before now

Her and Stelios ‘quietly going about their business’ 

1 hour ago, stevieb said:

Wow. Just spent 45 mins catching up on the last 20 odd pages.

Can someone explain how wealthy these Bahrainis will be in terms of a two fingered chocolate covered caramel biscuit?

#twixonomics 

At Easter, you might receive an Easter Egg with a Toblerone in it, that's about 10cm long.

The bahrainis have a 6-pack of Airport Toblerones.

2 minutes ago, Traf said:

At Easter, you might receive an Easter Egg with a Toblerone in it, that's about 10cm long.

The bahrainis have a 6-pack of Airport Toblerones.

Amazing. 

Next question... How moist do Bahrainis like their sausage in bread? 

One thing I'm struggling with is that Howard are getting paid to do a job and they have decided that as part of that they are going to control and direct a conversation on a niche forum whose members have little to no influence on the situation, where's the gain ?

I've seen big interests secretly be part of small forums before but there's always been an obvious reason for it, just can't see it in this case.

5 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

If there really were filthy rich Bahrainis involved or anyone else with real money why don’t they just pay ken the money and buy the club ? All sounding far fetched now or just more chancers knocking about 

They don’t want to deal with ken because he’d play game of trying to screw them for every cent, dealing with moonshift who just want 5 million back and they’ll hand shares to them without any strings as moonshift would be acting out ED dying wish to sell to strong owner and save the club.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

They don’t want to deal with ken because he’d play game of trying to screw them for every cent, dealing with moonshift who just want 5 million back and they’ll hand shares to them without any strings as moonshift will be acting out ED dying wish to sell to strong owner. 

Shouldn’t that be every Dinar?

3 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

If there really were filthy rich Bahrainis involved or anyone else with real money why don’t they just pay ken the money and buy the club ? All sounding far fetched now or just more chancers knocking about 

That's where i'm at, if they really want us then why not just flick another couple of million Andersons way - it would be like you or i giving a penny to a beggar.

Another thing i can't get my head round is that our club could be liquidated on the strength of a lie by KA - "I never received the letter" Bollocks.

19 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

One thing I'm struggling with is that Howard are getting paid to do a job and they have decided that as part of that they are going to control and direct a conversation on a niche forum whose members have little to no influence on the situation, where's the gain ?

I've seen big interests secretly be part of small forums before but there's always been an obvious reason for it, just can't see it in this case.

Let's continue to call this PR woman Howard for the sake for the whole charade, shall we?

She's in PR and is following instructions to drip feed information to a wider audience. They can't go to the BN or other media due to NDA's etc, so hints are dropped on a forum they know is frequented by thousands including local media and the club.

They've given selective info/dropped hints etc which portrays their group and its bid in the best light and further perpetuates the notion that Ken is screwing us over (which he most likely is, of course)

It's a more intellectual version of the LoV's efforts to rattle the Twittermóngs into a protest.

None of the players in this game give two fucks about BWFC, its fans, players or staff  : they're only in it because they think they can make a quid or two, let's not forget the true motives behind any business acquisition.

As already alluded above, if they've so much money, give Ken what he asks for and then its done. They have had the power to end this before now.

1 minute ago, Steejay said:

Like a divorce, as some of us know...pay it with gritted teeth :vava:, and then move on enjoying the rest of your life. :yahoo:

Correct, that's what I did all those years ago and like an owl with a broken neck, I've never looked back since.