Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

"I have read that the players and management staff have said that being paid late does not actually motivate them to go out and perform on the pitch.

That is fully understandable, but perhaps they could also explain why the results up to Christmas were not exactly impressive either?"

Lols

4 minutes ago, freds dad said:

Everyone's fault except Kens. He really does talk bollocks.

whilst there are sufficient funds in the club bank accounts to pay them, it is not currently possible until after April 3 for legal reasons

Without defending the cunt it could be that accounts are frozen until after WUP hearing???

1 minute ago, bwfc2003 said:

Without defending the cunt it could be that accounts are frozen until after WUP hearing???

Then he should have pre warned staff that they wouldn't be paid at the end of March. 

The man is a cnut.

Just now, famouswanderer said:

I Kind of agree with him about the players, they have always been paid in full.

And late 3 times?

But they are striking on behalf of the non-playing staff over the lack of information. 

I think that is a perfectly reasonable thing to do and perfectly reasonable to expect at the very least, internal communication from the current owner if he is unable to pay wages on time. 

For the record, talks are ongoing with buyers and whilst completion is taking longer than anticipated, for legal reasons, I am still unable to identify the buyers or the price they are paying.

The parties involved have assured me and their advisors that they are in a position that will enable completion to take place shortly.

H's lot still in the game?

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Then why would he get an extension tomorrow, unless he has to for appearances sake - that, having the 'lofty ate the letter' excuse accepted to prevent the share retake, he can't just let the clock tick down to liquidation?

no idea, ask Howard, was just pointing out a reason why we shouldn't just think it's alright for KA to do what's best for him - he's up for it as well, he told Vince from FGR he wasn't phased by this type of outcome

Why don't Howards lot lend the money to Bassinni on the condition that he hands over the club to them when Sweaty has gone. Bassinni gets a wedge for his work and we're all happy, or Howards lot bribe the judge and Ken gets told to fcuk off.