Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Anderson wrote:

For the record, I have accepted an offer of less than what I paid, so I am not holding out for a big profit as is continuously and incorrectly bandied around in the media and on social media.

From reading Howard's posts however it looks like he's aiming at getting money aside from whatever he gets for the shares? The inter company money that he's factorised from EFL and transfer fees?

Despite optimism and initial confidence from H, it's looking increasingly likely that H's buyers won't be owning our club.

I think most of us feared all along that something would prevent the deal.

We're BWFC and we don't do things the easy way.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

Wages can’t be paid because they require a specific validation order that was not obtained as a new buyer was expected to be in place. 

No interest in anything to do with Nixon. 

As it stands it’s going to Bassini. He may get an extension tomorrow, he may not. 

1 minute ago, Howardroark said:

Wages can’t be paid because they require a specific validation order that was not obtained as a new buyer was expected to be in place. 

As it stands it’s going to Bassini. He may get an extension tomorrow, he may not. 

Can he not complete before tomorrow? 

2 minutes ago, Pricey said:

I may be wrong here, but the way I have read this is that Howard's buyers could still potentially call the shares on the 9th? would this still be the case if the liquidation order starts?

10th. Liquidation would be 9th unless adjournment so too late, unless Ken accepts their bid in the interim.

2 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

How the fuck can the EFL allow this to happen!!!! He failed FFP yesterday!!!

1 minute ago, WestStandUpper said:

10th. Liquidation would be 9th unless adjournment so too late, unless Ken accepts their bid in the interim.

I thought it was the other way round, he had 7 days from today before the shares were called in and if liquidated process starts tomorrow, then the 10th would be doomsday

1 minute ago, Pricey said:

How the fuck can the EFL allow this to happen!!!! He failed FFP yesterday!!!

If he failed the owners and directors test then he will not and cannot be the buyer. But I think its clear he hasn't failed that test yet. In fact he claimed to have passed it.

It seems that the issue now is on origin of funds - and whether they are truly available....

5 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

But I thought you said he hadn't passed the EFL test to show funds are in place

3 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Why don't they up their bid if it's a club they want? Seems they could afford it and the attempt to go through moonshift has almost gone. Don't understand why they are so happy to sit back and only take over if no one else does.

So Howard,

If KA asks for an adjournment tomorrow, you'd have to think that he is extremely confident Bassini has the money?

Otherwise he will just of delayed your lot taking the shares by a week?

If he wasn't confident Bassini had the money he'd be better off not contesting tomorrow?

1 minute ago, Razaldo9 said:

Why don't they up their bid if it's a club they want? Seems they could afford it and the attempt to go through moonshift has almost gone. Don't understand why they are so happy to sit back and only take over if no one else does.

I agree, is the reason they’ve not done so due the fact KA will then no doubt bump up the price maybe??