Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 minute ago, Mantra said:

Just wondering if we will be watching on with jealousy as they takeover another club in the near future. Yourbidders have a romantic link to Bolton but doesn’t mean another club wouldn’t interest them if they have the money and an interest in buying a club.

Bury are for sale

1 minute ago, Sweep said:

Mantra.... Any chance of you not asking ridiculous questions every two minutes. Have an hour off FFS

In fairness I think most of my questions and posts have been helpful. Agreed that my last question wasn’t relevant really but it was just out of curiosity.

I apologise if my interest in the club’s future offends you and that I can find the time in my day to ask questions to someone who is willing to give answers.

no one is asking you to read my posts and there are daily summaries if you want to avoid all the questions. So I would request that you don’t get your knickers in a twist.

We go to the wall and Sweaty gets a microscope up his arse...

His bidders must surely be existent. Howard already states he's fuck all chance though (of another adjournment).

I'm off this thread until tomorrow case 39, making my head hurt this.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Just now, WestStandUpper said:

What questions?

Will ken not want an adjournment, because if he gets one it means you boys are back in play after he ruled you out today?

A winding up order means he will be legally required to attend an interview regarding his conduct, he will need to be present at the stadium whilst the liquidators are in etc.

3 minutes ago, WestStandUpper said:

Read the thread. Fuck me.

he got 7 day injunction on the share recall 

Who fcuking asked you to butt in sunshine - when I want you to comment I'll ask you a question

Edited by Jeebster

Can't believe WestStandUpper is still pretending they are in the middle of this, at least that Kian kid who has never had a shave opted out.

All we want is after a week in fucking humdrum jobs to have 10 people in white and 1 in green kicking a bag of wind around a patch of grass and instead we have all this and Dean Moxey making 8k a week. It's  no wonder your normal person can relate less and less to higher level football.

2 minutes ago, Jeebster said:

Who fcuking asked you to butt in sunshine - when I want you to comment I'll ask you a question

Read the fucking thread before you ask a question then and you’ll find the answer...

science it’s rocket not - rearrange this!