Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 hour ago, Ani said:

If i set up a kids summer camp up called 'Saville and Glitter' named after the 2 camp ambassadors, but said it was ok because some mystery person was behind it, would folk send their kids ?

The McCann's

2 minutes ago, Felgate said:

Ok, I know it’s Twitter, which isn’t too popular on here, but this woman seems to be generally reasonably well informed...

Yeah...seems really well informed...

The Bassini rumour is absolute rubbish and has been thrown in by our glorious leader himself to cause mayhem and chaos and to force the walkaways who are are staunch #bwfc supporters back to the table !

39 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

So Ken can get his shares taken from him on the 10th April if the club hasn't been sold?

Presumably that's why his solicitor wanted a 7 day adjournment to prevent this from happening.

Unless i'm missing something.

From what I've read in previous posts, if he hasnt sold the club by next Tuesday then Howard's MB will recall the shares meaning either way next Wednesday we should have new owners

11 minutes ago, Felgate said:

Ok, I know it’s Twitter, which isn’t too popular on here, but this woman seems to be generally reasonably well informed...

If he hadn’t burnt his bridges in recent weeks he’d be an excellent choice.

Outside of him having no money he’s proven quite good at managing a club with little or major financial backing, whilst also improving revenue streams.

9 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Yeah...seems really well informed...

The Bassini rumour is absolute rubbish and has been thrown in by our glorious leader himself to cause mayhem and chaos and to force the walkaways who are are staunch #bwfc supporters back to the table !

Fair enough... I did say generally... 🙃

2 minutes ago, Eavesy said:

If he hadn’t burnt his bridges in recent weeks he’d be an excellent choice.

Outside of him having no money he’s proven quite good at managing a club with little or major financial backing, whilst also improving revenue streams.

Fuck off fishing... it isnt funny anymore.

52 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

Trying to black mail the players into playing now by saying they will let season ticket holders down in not doing so pathetic..

I agree with ken about what he said with them striking. What was it going to prove? 

1 minute ago, Eavesy said:

Rather ken than some joker chairman who gets bent over by suppliers and has zero ability to manage expenditure.

Are you being fucking serious??? 

Ken Fucking Anderson carrying on as chairman... 

Go home lad, you've had enough to drink.

My prediction would be:

Ipswich game gets put back on by tomorrow and hotel and match day staff are paid.

Beat Ipswich at the weekend 1-0 to go 2 points from safety.

On Sunday, Ken announces a deal will be completed in 48 hours.

no deal happens. Bassini falls through.

howards men swoop in on 10th.

1 minute ago, sleepingindian said:

dont think ken would wanna be seen in bolton again. might be for the best he doesnt

The best bit is 'He would be an excellent choice' 

I hope Eavesy doesnt mind telling all the staff, creditors, HMRC, Christian Doidge, Remi Matthews etc all that...

The sooner that cunt is away from our club the better.

1 minute ago, WestStandUpper said:

The best bit is 'He would be an excellent choice' 

I hope Eavesy doesnt mind telling all the staff, creditors, HMRC, Christian Doidge, Remi Matthews etc all that...

The sooner that cunt is away from our club the better.

See, apart from being skint and dodging payments he's not done a bad job on the whole, better the devil you know, he can sack Parkinson now with some other fuckers money.

4 minutes ago, Mantra said:

My prediction would be:

Ipswich game gets put back on by tomorrow and hotel and match day staff are paid.

What drugs have you been taking? This is Bolton you know?

Well the way I read his notes contains good news and bad news, assuming he's not telling porkies.

He says the new buyers will clear all debts both current and before he joined the club, which if I recall one of H's posts he said his consortium would do. The bad news is he's ruled out a couple of specific consortium's naming one in particular but he didn't rule out Bassini.

11 minutes ago, Mantra said:

My prediction would be:

howards men will only swoop in with another excuse not to buy

9 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

See, apart from being skint and dodging payments he's not done a bad job on the whole, better the devil you know, he can sack Parkinson now with some other fuckers money.

Saved us money with diodge he was shit 

and Mathews Mrs found a new job in the end 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Saved us money with diodge he was shit 

and Mathews Mrs found a new job in the end 

You could look at it this way:

The players are letting the community down, the club down, the town down, their families down and perhaps worst of all, they're letting Ken down.

Just now, Spider said:

You could look at it this way:

The players are letting the community down, the club down, the town down, their families down and perhaps worst of all, they're letting Ken down.

If Parkinson had done his job better nobody would of been that arsed only because we are in bottom 3 

only thing ken is a fault for is not potting parky