Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

7 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Tank Top Ken is now officially a proper CUNT, Parkinson is just an inept CUNT who cannot hack the championship and is out of his depth! 

Somebody asked me today which players I would retain for next season, now that's a tough one but here's my list below;

. O'Neill

. Connell

46 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

The response that a few of the staff gave were - he doesn’t care about anything or anyone. He’s using our attachment to the club and our jobs against us. He sees how much we love the club and that is a weakness. Because he knows no matter what he puts us through we will still be here for it. So he doesn’t have to pay us on time because he knows we will all still be here the day after and on match days 

Anyone close to the club knows that this has been the case for sometime now. It will all come out in time. Some will still blame Marc Iles though.

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, anthonyj said:

David Wheater is adopted.....the rest can fuck off.

Wheater was at fault for the 1st from where I was, looked his header all the way. I generally like him so if I’m wrong, good on ya Wheatz

8 hours ago, Sluffy said:

The £3m in question was loaned before Eddie died, obviously, so for what reason to we suspect Davies lend it to him, to pay for a nice holiday, to buy a few more tank tops, or to pay off some of the clubs debts (most probably the wages)?

If that is the case, which simple logic dictates it would be, then he as borrowed money to put into the club - and if the money is still owed he needs to pay it back.  

The bottom line does seem however - even though you may not like it, or me (Custard originally) for saying it - that Ken borrowed £3m to put into the club and if he can't somehow wriggle free from settling it, then it will have to come out of his pocket in some way, shape or form.

Sorry if I'm missing your point here Sluffy. But didn't Howard demonstrate a couple of hundred pages back how KA was washing the £3m through the club using a series of invoices for services, consultation and then factoring these? If this is indeed true, KA has £2.7m of the £3m sat in his own bank account. And the club has been saddled with a £3m debt to a factoring house.

If KA has to pay it back, he could do - out of the money he's washed - which wasn't his in the first place.

I'm not going to lose any sleep over KA having to stump this up if that is the case. And I'm guessing he won't either. But guessing he always clearly wants to get away with it - before some meddling kids get in the way.

3 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Was Baz there today? If So, I reckon he may have changed his 3 year premier league projection.

2 blokes where sat in Ken & Lee’s seats today, who they were I don’t know as I sit opposite. To be fair one of em looked like Bassini but I couldn’t really tell but to be fair no one recognised him in court on Wednesday either 

4 minutes ago, Stu123 said:

2 blokes where sat in Ken & Lee’s seats today, who they were I don’t know as I sit opposite. To be fair one of em looked like Bassini but I couldn’t really tell but to be fair no one recognised him in court on Wednesday either 

You never met Traf? 

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Stu123 said:

The directors box was the most empty I’ve ever seen it for a league game today we are a huge joke right now, can’t wait for it to change

Just now, Biggish Dave said:

The directors box was the most empty I’ve ever seen it for a league game today we are a huge joke right now, can’t wait for it to change

There have been a few in there for the past few months but to be honest never once has anyone sat in Ken & Lee’s seat other than today

8 minutes ago, Stu123 said:

Sorry I haven’t had the pleasure 

You've never lived!

Anyway. A tanned Traf is the spits of bassini. Zico put it on here earlier this week and I've not stopped chucking since! 

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I'd keep

Matthews

Wheater 

Beevers

Olkowski

Connell

Oztumer

O'Neil

Noone

Magennis

I think that has the basis of a decent Div 1 side.

The rest can FUCK OFF

I’d run with that. Depending on manager, I’d add Little and Vela. Rest can go

32 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Wheater was at fault for the 1st from where I was, looked his header all the way. I generally like him so if I’m wrong, good on ya Wheatz

I'm not talking about the game......the fella (and his family) have bought  into BWFC .....that'll do me.

Just now, Biggish Dave said:

I’d run with that. Depending on manager, I’d add Little and Vela. Rest can go

It goes without saying that the manager is top of the FUCK OFF list.

Nice enough bloke, but he can't hack the Championship - we need a change of face.

14 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I'd keep

Matthews

Wheater 

Beevers

Olkowski

Connell

Oztumer

O'Neil

Noone

Magennis

The rest can FUCK OFF

I think if we added a couple of half decent wingers to this side we'd do well in Div 1.

19 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

DP

31 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I'd keep

Matthews

Wheater 

Beevers

Olkowski

Connell

Oztumer

O'Neil

Noone

Magennis

The rest can FUCK OFF

Generous 

1 hour ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I'd keep

Matthews

Wheater 

Beevers

Olkowski

Connell

Oztumer

O'Neil

Noone

Magennis

The rest can FUCK OFF

Bulk it up with the kids and spend any money trying to get the best 2/3 players we can, rather than 10 journey men who probably wouldn't be any good if we got promoted. In my opinion we should accept we're going down and start preparing for next season.