Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

All kens comments maybe point toward  administration? Can’t see anyone doing a solvent deal with all the debts which need paying?

No deal will be imminent I bet, just selling it again as we was in court with the hotel & wanted to make it sound to the courts somethings happening. It will go down to 8th of May. Think we all know this..

1 minute ago, dazl1212 said:

Exactly, thats the main thing. Liquidation is not really an option to sane people.

ill admit when i first heard of it i wsa noway not avin that. but need to look at the bigger picture. 

1 minute ago, Jcookie said:

All kens comments maybe point toward  administration? Can’t see anyone doing a solvent deal with all the debts which need paying?

It’s been asked countless times who’s going to fund admin? No one has answered that question. 

Just now, sleepingindian said:

if its bassini atleast we are still alive and he could sell again. dont think bassini would be as bad as ka in a way of when he has to sell. may be ka on steroids though

If its bassini he's still going to have to pay the debts, he hasn't got that kind of money so obviously someone backing him. In the court today the judge was told there was a delay in buying the shares and bassini said last week he wasn't dealing with Anderson anymore. I'm hoping Ken has been given a good bumming here and that is why he didn't mention a takeover. Iles mentioned the notes were rushed out before it's to late 🤔

3 minutes ago, sleepingindian said:

ill admit when i first heard of it i wsa noway not avin that. but need to look at the bigger picture. 

I was the same but when the other option is liquidation, then its an easy choice.

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It’s been asked countless times who’s going to fund admin? No one has answered that question. 

Yes maybe he’s chucked the towel in and voluntarily doing it 😂 

8 minutes ago, RedBloodzCell said:

the number of people On twitter....claiming   EFA

12 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

BW or MJ the only feasible answer 

Just now, gonzo said:

BW or MJ the only feasible answer 

IF you believe the trust, neither of them can put the club into admin....

Just as Ken was the only show in town last time, if Bassini is the only one this time around then we haven’t got much choice if we still want a club to support. Simple as that. 

I'm hoping this lunatic has some/a reasonably wealthy backer behind him who could fund decent lawyers to screw Anderson over.

After that, pay the bills - even in admin if needs be and move on. I care not whether said wealthy backers are billionaires - just enough to keep us going and screw the parasite

Howard will be back on in a bit, riding a white stallion. 

When news first broke of Bassini it was a nightmare that we didn't want anywhere near.

Things have got so bad since,  it's him or were truly f*cked. In that case hopefully he comes in and has some good backing. He's made bold statements for a guy who's skint. 

Money must be coming from somewhere. 

14 minutes ago, darrener said:

Howard will be back on in a bit, riding a white stallion. 

Think he's disappeared on his white stallion

1 hour ago, irvtheswerv said:

Maybe I'm in a minority, but I don't find the latest statement offensive. He confirms the club's loss making and can't pay it's way.  He doesn't have to fund it.  We need a buyer or bust.

I've said loads of times on this thread that the numbers don't stack up, all clubs lose money need a benefactor to prop them up,  but lots of people don't seem to want to accept it.  There is no plan B for football clubs that drop out of the premier league. 

All that was discussed at length when he first came.

The fact is ken said this that and the other which appears to have been a load of crap.

No problem with the wheeling and dealing, just with his cuntish nature, wrecking the club's name and his bullshit.

No problem if he can't afford to fund it, just stop being such a cunt.

57 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Why would a secured creditor pay £3 milllion to put the club into administration?  It it goes tits up you'll still get your money back, why waste £3 million??????

8 minutes ago, irvtheswerv said:

Why would a secured creditor pay £3 milllion to put the club into administration?  It it goes tits up you'll still get your money back, why waste £3 million??????

They wouldn't. I think its on the assumption that some of the creditors would do it to save the football club....

Ken getting is excuses in now for no longer funding and no buyers . Sounds like we’re doomed in a couple of weeks 

1 hour ago, bwfcfan5 said:

I think the ST have said they can but the administrator then provides a window where the ST can come up with a viable alternative.

The only problem is the lack of 'viable alternative'.

1 minute ago, Ani said:

I think the ST have said they can but the administrator then provides a window where the ST can come up with a viable alternative.

Trust claim that from "what they've seen" only KA or Moonshift can place the club into admin. 

1 minute ago, Ani said:

Maybe the st will pull a blinder or Howard of Arabia will ride his e-type camel into town followed by his money men.

Then I'll win the lottery three times running and my dogs will start shitting gold.

2 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Trust claim that from "what they've seen" only KA or Moonshift can place the club into admin. 

I think they are talking the technicality that a company in essence puts itself into administration but is forced to do so by the action of others.

So HMRC take us court and as we can not meet our liabilities or present a credible plan we can either let the court push us over the edge which is the start of a liquidation process or the directors acknowledge the situation and take the admin option.

I dare say technically there is more to it than that but that is my high level understanding.