Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

It's as bad as when that 14 year old kid took over Aldershot. A man who can't even afford a pint down the ESLSC...

Love will tear us apart just came on the radio... feels somewhat apt.. 

According to the club statement 'all debts will be settled' so he must have a backer or he's won the Euro millions...

2 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Unicorn owned by the King of Bahrain and ridden by Mario Jardel

27 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

He could of just said he’s got backers. Said it’s all his money. 

Maybe they’re very private 

If Bassini pots Parkinson straight away that will get the majority of fans behind him....for now.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, dazl1212 said:

According to the club statement 'all debts will be settled' so he must have a backer or he's won the Euro millions...

Debts being to suppliers and HMRC is how I read it. What happens to MJ and BW debt?  If Bassini ain’t got backers I think he’ll be looking to shift club on to someone else ASAP. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

3 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Could still be a twist 

Sounds promising, but could go all Jim Carver, im gonna remain optimistic. 

Let's get those tank tops donned for Forest away 

Administration to clear/minimise the debt? Seems a lot of debt for a recently bankrupt person to supposedly take on by himself 

1 minute ago, Jeebster said:

If Bassini pots Parkinson straight away that will get the majority of fans behind him....for now.

Not worth it now, wait until end of season, and let him sort contracts especially of the young uns

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Debts being to suppliers and HMRC is how I read it. What happens to MJ and BW debt?  If Bassini ain’t got backers I think he’ll be looking to shift club on to someone else ASAP. 

Says all loans to the club will be repaid? 

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Debts being to suppliers and HMRC is how I read it. What happens to MJ and BW? 

"We are sure supporters will be very pleased to understand that as part of the transaction, all of the existing loans to the club will be settled in full and the associated charges removed, meaning the business will be debt free for the first time in many years."

16 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Baz has got crabz

On 2nd thoughts it seems he hasn't, im sorry Baz, it was pure speculation, Kathy L in her Slag Wellies put the Goss out there 🙄

Well, he gets my backing - lets hope its onwards and upwards!!!!

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Interesting. Maybe MJ is happy to wipe them or there is some kind of repayment plan being put in place. He could just be looking to get a the club on an even keel and sell on like you said. 

2 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Not worth it now, wait until end of season, and let him sort contracts especially of the young uns

Fuck that, get rid of the cunt now!

We need double bubble good news

5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It says 

We are sure supporters will be very pleased to understand that as part of the transaction, all of the existing loans to the club will be settled in full and the associated charges removed, meaning the business will be debt free for the first time in many years.

It also says he's paying wages before the deal is even confirmed.......HMRC and other debts to be paid once EFL ratify it. 

Posted (edited)

All said and done, I'll just be happy to concentrate on the football side of things for a bit, rather than  the possibility of the club being liquidated or under embargo constantly casting a shadow over everything BWFC related.

Edited by dazl1212