Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

1 hour ago, darrener said:

To the sweeney tune 

Bassini! Bassini! Da dada da da da dada

Love it 😂 

Think the team should go more direct..

big lad up top, and bunga bunga it 

I am not the only one surely pondering this as giant scam  or a way of removing Anderson to get administation done or Howards' lot'still in the game?

6 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

I am not the only one surely pondering this as giant scam  or a way of removing Anderson to get administation done or Howards' lot'still in the game?

Howards lot never even existed 

Who cares.....if that idiot is gone its all good......we can move on.

7 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

As unlikely as Howard's lot are, yes there's a bit of me thinking something more to come.

That will be revealed in due course. First aim to get tank top out.

Let me get this straight..

Laurence Bassini, if this all comes off, has chosen to spend a reported £27M to rid the club of Ken and all the debts?

And that’s only the tip of the iceberg, Hilary Stonefrost declared that Bassini had proof of funds. Meaning Bassini has the financial clout to spend that amount on a club on its knees, which will then need further funding until the seasons end, then funding to build a squad and possibly sack the manager. 

Surely lawyers and EFL aren’t lying to us. If Bassini is ratified by the EFL, he must be fucking minted.. somehow

Can we not just be happy we might have a club to support in Div1 next season. Before we start ripping the guy to bits.

He has backers, wealthy ones, and has also made a rather substantial amount with some property deals, one of which has only been finalised in the last few days, hence the recent delay in the sale of the club.

Tin hat on...                                        

Has he passed FPP yet?

For us, I mean... 

4 minutes ago, John Galt said:

He has backers, wealthy ones, and has also made a rather substantial amount with some property deals, one of which has only been finalised in the last few days, hence the recent delay in the sale of the club.

But he's publicly stated that he's on his own, so lying straight of the bat will not help his cause

5 minutes ago, John Galt said:

He has backers, wealthy ones, and has also made a rather substantial amount with some property deals, one of which has only been finalised in the last few days, hence the recent in the sale of the club.

We’re all ears John, who are the backers , where they from and what is the property deal finalised in the last few days? 

2 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

But he's publicly stated that he's on his own, so lying straight of the bat will not help his cause

Aye, like KA he has my backing till the bullshit starts

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

We’re all ears John, who are the backers , where they from and what is the property deal finalised in the last few days? 

He bought Old Kent Road and Whitechapel road and put a house and hotel on each

Just now, tyldesley_white said:

He bought Old Kent Road and Whitechapel road and put a house and hotel on each

Fuck me not Mayfair.😡

3 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

The purchase of the club and the clearing of the debts is with his own money, the backers will be called on if/when further investment is needed, he is not lying.

Just now, John Galt said:

The purchase of the club and the clearing of the debts is with his own money, the backers will be called on if/when further investment is needed, he is not lying.

John, are you in PR?

23 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

Let me get this straight..

Laurence Bassini, if this all comes off, has chosen to spend a reported £27M to rid the club of Ken and all the debts?

And that’s only the tip of the iceberg, Hilary Stonefrost declared that Bassini had proof of funds. Meaning Bassini has the financial clout to spend that amount on a club on its knees, which will then need further funding until the seasons end, then funding to build a squad and possibly sack the manager. 

Surely lawyers and EFL aren’t lying to us. If Bassini is ratified by the EFL, he must be fucking minted.. somehow

whare is all this info from

Just now, Steejay said:

John, are you in PR?

haha no, I work in M&A for a large company in the city

I have to say, if today's note from Ken was his last, I'm a bit disappointed.

I'd have at least expected him to tell everyone to fuck right off and that he hopes we sink without trace and the stadium burns down on a matchday etc..

Tame, and didn't expect tame.