Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

I don’t for one minute think bassini and KA were in cahoots. 

I’m with spider in that KA entertained Bassini, called his bluff and saw it through to an end that was predicted from the start. 

He will now say I’ve tried and this is what you’re dealing with trying to sell a debt Laden football club.

Admin tomorrow, paid for by probably him. 

Lets not forget the high court won’t have admin on the table with hmrc. It will be liquidation. 

So it’s admin before we go to that hearing. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I don’t for one minute think bassini and KA were in cahoots. 

I’m with spider in that KA entertained Bassini, called his bluff and saw it through to an end that was predicted from the start. 

He will now say I’ve tried and this is what you’re dealing with trying to sell a debt Laden football club.

Admin tomorrow, paid for by probably him. 

Lets not forget the high court won’t have admin on the table with hmrc. It will be liquidation. 

So it’s admin before we go to that hearing. 

Yep

we love to fight another day

Just now, Farnywhite said:

Bassini did mention in is statement earlier today might make more sense to buy the club in administration and save money so might not be the end of him yet 

Thing is ken is totally taking the piss, hiding debt etc. Admin is now I feel the only way to save the club. As shit as that might seem. 

Just now, sleepingindian said:

James has teamed up with Far East investors whose identities are being kept secret until they have successfully got the club. 

HOWARDS LOT

Howard said his lot were American, I think. 

4 minutes ago, sleepingindian said:

James has teamed up with Far East investors whose identities are being kept secret until they have successfully got the club. 

HOWARDS LOT

Far East? More likely to be Bassini's supposed lot

4 minutes ago, leadfrog1 said:

12 points is 4 wins, if we get this shit sorted and get a proper team together we shouldnt have a problem in L1. It's just making sure that we're not back here again in afew years. 

I think you're getting way ahead of yourself there pal.

Let's just have a team to follow in league 1 come August.  

7 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

We'll be reet.

Just some of the clubs that have gone into admin in recent years.

• Leeds
  • Bournemouth
  • Southampton
  • Crystal Palace

Hello.

You need a new owner with some funding and / or asset sell off plan. We were saddled with paying off the protected football creditors debt for over five years.

1 minute ago, Tommy Banks said:

FFS £600k in wages for Doidge, 

I would assume that is 2x £250k instalments and £100k of wages. If not then it’s just a complete bollocks number, there’s no way he’s on £20-25k a week!!

Another interesting point is that this additional debt seems to be to Davies, and if so it sounds very much like the debt that he left in the club when he wrote most of it off. Maybe what is coming to light is that whilst he was alive, it wasn’t considered to be a big deal because he was likely to write that off too (it was seemingly left in to stop asset stripping) but now his estate are having none of it and actually want it all paying.

Seems to stack up more than this whole, Ken has managed to dupe a factoring company, stuck £14m in his personal bank account and won’t see any ramifications from doing so. 

10 minutes ago, sleepingindian said:

HOWARDS LOT

Michael James won't be teaming up with a Walter Mitty character on a footy forum.