Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

6 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

What times admin o clock? 

Game called off due to SAG not admin unfortunately. I have a bad feeling admin card won’t be played today. Davies family are painfully silent.

2 minutes ago, famouswanderer said:

I have never truly believed liquidation was likely, until now.

I feel sick to the stomach right now. I think we are going to the wall. 

I’m with you on that. Ken or Davies family need to get some statements out ASAP. I fear we are truly up shit creek now though.

9 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Perhaps this is a decisive move by the efl to fuck of Bassini.

May now force Ken's hand too.

The EFl Statement says 

"As a consequence, Bolton Wanderers is now deemed to be guilty of misconduct by the EFL which will result in disciplinary proceedings against the Club being taken at an appropriate time."

I sincerely hope that irrespective of any punishment that because of the rules in place have  to be applied to the club , that such punishment is extended to KA personally and that he is banned from working in or around football in any capacity for life. 

All this has arisen on his watch and responsibility rests on his shoulders

4 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

The EFl Statement says 

"As a consequence, Bolton Wanderers is now deemed to be guilty of misconduct by the EFL which will result in disciplinary proceedings against the Club being taken at an appropriate time."

I sincerely hope that irrespective of any punishment that because of the rules in place have  to be applied to the club , that such punishment is extended to KA personally and that he is banned from working in or around football in any capacity for life. 

The EFL are a joke, it is on their watch that Anderson was approved and he has systematically destroyed the club, while there Chief exec praised Anderson on the job he has done. Any  punishment should take that fact into account.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

The EFl Statement says 

I agree totally.

I think to get ken to sort it one way or another, it needs Bassini to go for good. He then has nothing to hide behind.

The punishments are ridiculous. Anderson doesn't care and he's the owner that has overseen this mess.

Any punishment would affect new owners & fans, if there is even a club.

Nixon saying admin still the plan, but timing decision or something.

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

There won't be any liquidation IMO, hefty points deduction, some shithouse consortium to save/buy us, drop down to the 4th tier and a steady gradual re-building process. 

...and that's being positive.

I was just looking at Luton Town 2008-2009 they started on -30 and went into Conference, look at them now.

Feeling fully, fully bleak at the moment though.

Edited by Marc505

end of the day we just have to suck it up any punishments given to us. but cant see how it helps just kick a club when its down. think either way now people need to settle there diferances and get together and put the club first do whats right. 

Edited by sleepingindian