Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

2 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Of course. It's a mess of unbelievable proportions. 

The EFL ban on pre-pack really might bite them in the arse as you've said. Whilst I understand why they banned it, they haven't accounted for scenarios where cost of triggering admin becomes a barrier....

Yes, they did it to prevent shitty owners from racking up debts & walking away from them with ownership in tact. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Spider said:

Howard

You've mentioned a couple of times that the funds exist to see the business/club through a summer of admin.

I thought we didn't have a pot to piss in, where's this money coming from?

how much does our cashflow improve when players contracts expire?

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Howard

You've mentioned a couple of times that the funds exist to see the business/club through a summer of admin.

I thought we didn't have a pot to piss in, where's this money coming from?

I imagine the plan has always been to get to admin with a large amount of players and staff off the books. There are a lot fewer stadium costs over the summer too, especially with concerts cancelled etc. This means the running costs are vastly reduced. 

A 2 month period of supporting skeleton staff and low running could be funded by the funds that are in the company accounts (the funds that the EFL alluded to). 

4 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Yes, they did it to prevent shitty owners from racking up debts & walking away from them with ownership in tact. 

Also to prevent stitch ups that leaves creditors more out of pocket than would be necessary with a market sale.

Just a note on Bassini, the amount of cash he needs to make good on all of his promises thus far is £70M. That he’s still running round the City trying to raise this is indicative of the delusion. 

Why does he want the club so badly?

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

I imagine the plan has always been to get to admin with a large amount of players and staff off the books. There are a lot fewer stadium costs over the summer too, especially with concerts cancelled etc. This means the running costs are vastly reduced. 

A 2 month period of supporting skeleton staff and low running could be funded by the funds that are in the company accounts (the funds that the EFL alluded to). 

Ironic you mention skeletons, as we are on the bones of our arse.

Why haven't these funds been used to pay wages though? Since the whole thing seems to be running hand to mouth, I'd have thought that would fit the current make up.

Just now, Spider said:

Ironic you mention skeletons, as we are on the bones of our arse.

Why haven't these funds been used to pay wages though? Since the whole thing seems to be running hand to mouth, I'd have thought that would fit the current make up.

There isn’t enough to pay wages and you can’t show preference to creditors. 

The funds are also restricted by the WU, which in itself prevents preferential treatment of creditors. On the day the wages weren’t paid, every employee became a creditor. Prior to that the funds were coming from KA so not considered part of the clubs inward funding.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Howardroark said:

There isn’t enough to pay wages and you can’t show preference to creditors. 

The funds are also restricted by the WU, which in itself prevents preferential treatment of creditors. On the day the wages weren’t paid, every employee became a creditor. Prior to that the funds were coming from KA so not considered part of the clubs inward funding.

Sorts that out then, cheers H.

As for why Bassini wants it so bad - it's obvious he covets the potential around the stadium. He sees himself as a land baron.

7 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Just a note on Bassini, the amount of cash he needs to make good on all of his promises thus far is £70M. That he’s still running round the City trying to raise this is indicative of the delusion. 

Why does he want the club so badly?

I thought you said yesterday that the amount was £23M plus £14M to cover the next 2 seasons ?, how on earth has it now gone up to £70M !!

1 minute ago, Jeebster said:

I thought you said yesterday that the amount was £23M plus £14M to cover the next 2 seasons ?, how on earth has it now gone up to £70M !!

I assume cos Bassini also promised we'd spend £15M on players in the summer and the debt is higher than £23M.....

Edited by bwfcfan5

16 minutes ago, Jeebster said:

Debt is £43M 

Running Costs are £14M 

New Players £15M 

Total £72M

10 hours ago, snowball said:

Where you even there? Actually id be surprised if you were even born then with the claptrap you come out with

No genuine Wanderer wants to talk about that ever but especially now. He robbed us of an extra special FA Cup Final appearance the useless cockney twat that's all need to know

Yep, and i was there at the Dell for the Fa Cup tie when we went 2-1 up in the 90th minute and didnt' win.

Christ we are the Titanic heading for the iceburg with Bassini & Anderson fighting on the bridge.( special sinkproof dingies at the ready)

If the worst happens may they spend the rest of their lives looking over their shoulders & rot in hell .

Would love to see the day Ken Anderson gets caught & his son runs up debts because he’s not got daddies money anymore to fund his wife & these luxurious holidays the cunt 

Edited by Okocha10

Just read the past few pages. All I’ve taken from this is that Ken Anderson is a cunt and always will be. And that Bassini, a guy that has no affiliation to the great Bolton Wanderers, has probably only ever been to Bolton once, what I’m getting is that this fucking pleb has final say on whether or not we avoid liquidation. 

What a cruel, horrible world