Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, DLH said:

If it’s not bollocks, Ashley would be alright for us... we’re not as deluded as our friends in the north... we want a billionaire he fits the bill.... 

Though if Newcastle is anything to go by don't expect the billionaire to pump his millions into the club

3 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Yep just what we need that Laurence, a legal challenge to delay the new owners.

I wouldn’t worry. The bloke has had his moment. Also he can fight with Anderson for the hotel as much as he wants. 

28 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/17686934.laurence-bassini-vows-to-launch-legal-challenge-at-bolton/

This lad's back, claiming he wants to save the club (by starting a process which could last weeks)

someone needs to kidnap him and hold at arms lengh untill takeover is done. probly been told he cant have the club so spitting his dummy out

13 minutes ago, tomski said:

He is now saying no legal action needed😂

I believe he's saying no legal action against the club but legal action against the hotel. I wonder how many times he's threatened to sue someone.

2 minutes ago, Mantra said:

I believe he's saying no legal action against the club but legal action against the hotel. I wonder how many times he's threatened to sue someone.

He’s a crank mate. 

7 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

He'll have the players on zero hours contracts and having to clock out for piss breaks so the money will be safe. 

I think they’d settle for being paid at the moment 

1 hour ago, JJ10 said:

Nixon (I know) tweeted the other day about another potential late bidder this week who could be interesting.... Ashley?

More chance of Ashley Peacock

Edited by Kane57

12 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Though if Newcastle is anything to go by don't expect the billionaire to pump his millions into the club

He's pumped enough in to keep them viable, he gets back what he puts in when he can, but the last accounts were something like £150m in loans from Ashley to the club (and key interest free)... I'd love to have seen interest free loans at Bolton over the last 25 years or so... 

Don't get me wrong, I want a Sheikh Mansour, but if we get someone like an Ashley I'd be fine with that.   

50 minutes ago, DLH said:

He's pumped enough in to keep them viable, he gets back what he puts in when he can, but the last accounts were something like £150m in loans from Ashley to the club (and key interest free)... I'd love to have seen interest free loans at Bolton over the last 25 years or so... 

Don't get me wrong, I want a Sheikh Mansour, but if we get someone like an Ashley I'd be fine with that.   

He has enough cash to get us back in the Premier league where all the money is.