Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Think it’s the second time he’s mentioned the manager’s future, if his source is accurate then PPs days are numbered.

Good to hear they’ve got an experienced football figure, think Nixon would be making a bigger deal of it if it was Allardyce.

5 minutes ago, Mantra said:

Think it’s the second time he’s mentioned the manager’s future, if his source is accurate then PPs days are numbered.

Good to hear they’ve got an experienced football figure, think Nixon would be making a bigger deal of it if it was Allardyce.

5p on a director of football 1p on bsa

42 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

Wonder when this "heads of terms" is going to be signed, solicitors don't half take the piss at times.

If we were still in the hands of Sweaty Ken i’d be very nervous at this stage. As it is, i’m sure it’ll be signed sometime this week.

11 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

If we were still in the hands of Sweaty Ken i’d be very nervous at this stage. As it is, i’m sure it’ll be signed sometime this week.

I'm just impatient get after all what we have been through. I'm pretty certain it will be done this week.

Edited by Okocha10

9 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

I'm just impatient get after all what we have been through. I'm pretty certain it will be done this week.

Just to be clear, signing HoTs isn’t getting the deal done. It is simply the seller and buyer agreeing the commercial terms of the sale. They are are usually a few pages of A4 paper.

Once the HoTs are agreed, the solicitors will then draft the underlying sale documents to reflect the agreed terms per the HoTs. There will be quite a few of those docs and they will be more than a few pages of A4!

3 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Just to be clear, signing HoTs isn’t getting the deal done. It is simply the seller and buyer agreeing the commercial terms of the sale. They are are usually a few pages of A4 paper.

Once the HoTs are agreed, the solicitors will then draft the underlying sale documents to reflect the agreed terms per the HoTs. There will be quite a few of those docs and they will be more than a few pages of A4!

Do you think the HoTs have already been signed/agreed and we are now waiting on the sale documents?

4 minutes ago, Pricey said:

Do you think the HoTs have already been signed/agreed and we are now waiting on the sale documents?

I have no idea. I haven’t seen any further announcements from the administrators regarding progress. 

Just now, Jol_BWFC said:

I have no idea. I haven’t seen any further announcements from the administrators regarding progress. 

Not sure whether the saying no news is good news comes into this situation because I am pulling out the remaining strands of my hair waiting for confirmation, got a horrible feeling!!

6 minutes ago, Pricey said:

Not sure whether the saying no news is good news comes into this situation because I am pulling out the remaining strands of my hair waiting for confirmation, got a horrible feeling!!

It'll be reet, they wouldn't have shelled out £1m up front if they didn't mean the sale to be finalised.

3 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

It'll be reet, they wouldn't have shelled out £1m up front if they didn't mean the sale to be finalised.

That's the thing mate, I know we will be reet but the silence is fucking killing me

Just now, bwfcfan5 said:

It’s amazing how impatient people are about the purchase of a multi million pound business. Like people expect these things can be done in a day. It takes time. Ken isn’t involved. Relax.

Not being impatient, Am worried and to be honest with our recent history, I think that's justified especially when we were told shit was going to happen on Friday and it didn't

1 minute ago, Pricey said:

Not being impatient, Am worried and to be honest with our recent history, I think that's justified especially when we were told shit was going to happen on Friday and it didn't

Our recent history has no bearing at all on the administrators selling a business. We are waiting for heads of terms. Not even the final deal. There is a ways to go yet before FV can get their feet under the table. But I mean how long do you think this normally takes? Way way longer than this. 

1 minute ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Our recent history has no bearing at all on the administrators selling a business. We are waiting for heads of terms. Not even the final deal. There is a ways to go yet before FV can get their feet under the table. But I mean how long do you think this normally takes? Way way longer than this. 

Is this BWFC? nothing is straight forward with our club! Not said once I want the deal completing now (Though it would be nice) I've said we were told that HoTs were to be signed Friday to be told that it wasn't happening and whilst we wait for news on that my little brain is playing tricks on me thinking that something isn't quite right so I am hoping for news to put my mind at ease

Just now, Pricey said:

Is this BWFC? nothing is straight forward with our club! Not said once I want the deal completing now (Though it would be nice) I've said we were told that HoTs were to be signed Friday to be told that it wasn't happening and whilst we wait for news on that my little brain is playing tricks on me thinking that something isn't quite right so I am hoping for news to put my mind at ease

They said they would try to get them signed for close or play Friday.  But hold ups with solicitors stopped that happening.

Of course until it’s done it’s not done. But from my reading it’s pretty low risk now unless of course FV are not what they portrayed themselves as. In which case a lucky escape.

Im definitely not one for counting chickens but I fully expect this to be done and dusted probably by the end of this month.

Just now, bwfcfan5 said:

They said they would try to get them signed for close or play Friday.  But hold ups with solicitors stopped that happening.

Of course until it’s done it’s not done. But from my reading it’s pretty low risk now unless of course FV are not what they portrayed themselves as. In which case a lucky escape.

Im definitely not one for counting chickens but I fully expect this to be done and dusted probably by the end of this month.

I'm happy with that, nice 1 pal

31 minutes ago, Pricey said:

I think your right and KA will still be steering the ship come next season, or possibly redeveloping all around the ground.  You just know its gonna all end up in tears dont you, our club ruined for another season.  You've every right to be worried, i dont blame you Pricey.

1 minute ago, Breightmet Boy said:

I think your right and KA will still be steering the ship come next season, or possibly redeveloping all around the ground.  You just know its gonna all end up in tears dont you, our club ruined for another season.  You've every right to be worried, i dont blame you Pricey.

KA is gone. He has no control of the club at all. It’s in the hands of the administrators. His only involvement now is as a creditor. 

2 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

KA is gone. He has no control of the club at all. It’s in the hands of the administrators. His only involvement now is as a creditor. 

I think he was being sarcastic mate