Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

8 minutes ago, leebwfc said:

yeah suppose, cheers for that. Still concerns me that there is seemingly no "commitment to buy" as I previously thought. I realise the details would need more work but there would have at least have been a "you have agreed to buy this for that amount" kind of deal and now just finishing off the finer parts. I think I just thought it was further down the road than it now seems to be. Hopefully that concern is false and we are all buzzing next week waiting for signings and new kits etc. 

Think the best thing to avoid fan panic would have been to not start giving us completion dates and just tell us all to fuck off for a bit and we will let you know when its done.

Ok Lee,fuck off for a bit and we'll let you know when it's done  :D

3 hours ago, tomski said:

Nearly as mental as When ken said all the player deals were shit but other than Amos he’d negotiated them all😂

its clear we have had muppets in charge for ages

That is one thing we can be sure of.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, leebwfc said:

Starting to think Ive misread this admin situation somewhat. 

I presumed that the admin process, bis deadlines etc were designed so that once all bids were in, the administrators pick their preferred option and they buy the club has they agreed in their bid. Both parties already agreed sale price, and what they were getting for their money, then we crack on. 

Why does it now seem that there isnt't actually an agreement as yet and I presume the potential buyers could just walk if they felt the deal wasnt right. Why is all that shit still up in the air at this stage?

i think fans are right to be more than a little concerned that the process THEY set out is now nothing of the sort in reality. We have seen that quite a few times already tbf, and have even had "HOT" agreed and announced (yet to happen this time) and its still gone Pete Tong. 

the fans are wrong.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Eavesy said:

Is that write down of £25m purely down to the administration reduced payment to creditors?

or are you suggesting ken Anderson wanted £25 more for the club?

i am suggesting the cost to buy the club from ken was 40m.... then the efl wanted proof of even more running capital. your could say that was another 10m as it is now...

so new owners are getting the club for half price.... and no matter which wat you swing ken could never sell the club for that due to the debts.

20 minutes ago, HomerJay said:

empty your box... cant send you a message

My best mate of twenty years has been selling grass seeds to the head groundsman for the last two years.

The club has delayed payment for months on end every time payment has been due. So if anything can be aired to the class I’d be delighted to hear myself 😎

Just now, BWFC_LOVE said:

My best mate of twenty years has been selling grass seeds to the head groundsman for the last two years.

The club has delayed payment for months on end every time payment has been due. So if anything can be aired to the class I’d be delighted to hear myself 😎

Nothing to add that isn't in public domain, head groundsman replied to a comment on Twitter about this 150k injection story being totally untrue. Just another stop on the rumour train.

7 minutes ago, BWFC_LOVE said:

Can’t beat b&m grass seeds £2.99 a bag, sorted the area where the lad played football 

2 hours ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Ken had a sale price of £25M officially. But in due diligence the true debt level was revealed as £40M plus. 

Really? The Burnden Leisure Group spends about £7m p.a on goods and services so who exactly are these additional unsecured creditors that have taken the debt to £40M plus in the year after the Madine sale took the club into profit forthe first time in years.

• Site Supporter
53 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Really? The Burnden Leisure Group spends about £7m p.a on goods and services so who exactly are these additional unsecured creditors that have taken the debt to £40M plus in the year after the Madine sale took the club into profit forthe first time in years.

Have you got the accounts that say it was in profit?

Or Ken’s word?

5 hours ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

I've long suspected that we have one or two closet autistic homosexuals in our midst. 

That’s got to be the most moronic comment I’ve seen on here. How you think that making fun of people with autism is acceptable beggars belief. Also the mods on this site should be dealing with posters who think it’s acceptable.

3 hours ago, Steejay said:

Have you got the accounts that say it was in profit?

Or Ken’s word?

I think there are regulations requiring clubs to disclose their accounts to the EFL in advance of any company law regs and I expect KA did this many months ago. But maybe you would like to explain why you think that  the Madine sale would not have resulted in a profit for the year in 2017/18. More to the point who exactly do you think might be owed 40M+ and what facilities, goods or services were provided to that value?

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, Tommy Banks said:

That’s got to be the most moronic comment I’ve seen on here. How you think that making fun of people with autism is acceptable beggars belief. Also the mods on this site should be dealing with posters who think it’s acceptable.

And making fun of homosexuals is fine?

seriously though, it was just a joke, and autistic homosexual could be seen as a complement these days 😃

33 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Yes you could well be right, maybe FV thought the hotel was included in the deal.

Really ? I knew it was nt think it would have cropped up earlier. It could be linked to hotel in the sense that they want both. 

8 hours ago, Tommy Banks said:

If that's the most moronic comment you have seen on here the I'm guessing you have never been 'Behind The Stands.' 

I'd also say that the pretend homophobia is more offensive than any perceived dig at folk on the high functioning end of the autistic spectrum like Alan Turing, since it is not relevant to content posted.