Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, ZicoKelly said:

So the problem isn't that it's dragging out, it's that they're trying to do it as quickly as possible, so everyone is dead busy

Fair enough

Aye.

I'm just hoping the England ladies win the world cup, and Stephen Darby persuades his missus to bring them all down to show it off and play a money raising pre season friendly.

I’m feeling very comfortable about things, considering the timescales these people are working at we seem to nearing a finishing line.   The press seem confident and happy with the progress the teams are working at and that’s good enough for me.  Well done all concerned,  now let’s see them get the ink dry 🙂

12 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Aye.

I'm just hoping the England ladies win the world cup, and Stephen Darby persuades his missus to bring them all down to show it off and play a money raising pre season friendly.

Oh the embarrasment when they beat us.

6 minutes ago, Pricey said:

Why isn't there an official statement on the website yet?

Because there isn’t really much to say...  

As everyone’s saying not much has changed since the last statement. 

They're probably waiting for some concrete information, hopefully to come tomorrow before posting a statement on the official channels. 

They’ve probably just put that out through the local press as they promised one earlier in the hope of a breakthrough knowing everybody’s sat waiting on it tonight 

Edited by JJ10
Mistake

16 minutes ago, Pricey said:

Why isn't there an official statement on the website yet?

Probably because they’re all trying to convince the BWFC staff that Gonzo is a little wind-up merchant and requesting them to stop the souvenir collecting and put everything back.  If it isn’t finalised tonight I’m blaming Gonzo 🙂 

Suspect the plan was for heads of terms today but that statement was sent out when it looked like it was heading to tomorrow instead. Probably no staff working for the club at that time to put that statement on the club website. Let’s hope tomorrow heads of terms are finally signed.