Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Matthew1234 said:

anyone else just depressed with the entire situation now? At breaking point with this saga now.

Not sure about depressed but certainly pissed off and angry mainly because no one has been honest and up front. Hope has long disappeared.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give it a fucking rest eh  ‘somebody’s moral expectations of someone are very different to the legal obligations you know that and I know that. So why don’t you lay off patronising folk Chris and

I really cannot wait for the day we don’t have to read the words moonshift, Inner fucking circle, blue bastard marble or any piece of shit word associated to this horrible draining 3 year bullshit sag

Fucking massive clear out coming on WW later, either way.

Posted Images

  • Site Supporter
25 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Find it difficult to give too much of a fuck to be honest. Can't do anything about it, apart from winning £100m+.

If the worst happened, in all honesty, I wouldn't get involved in any efforts to get a new club going.

Yes, I'd watch once it was up and running, but that's it.

Just can't get too worked up over it.

This is me too

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Spider said:

A lot of people need to delete Twitter.

Alan Nixon and Marc Iles are drinking it in.

 

When would be an appropriate time to be negative about the current situation?

The absolute best case scenario is that FV scrape over the line by taking on loans, selling assets and generally kicking the can down the road. 

We were in a similar situation three years ago, it's worse now and there's every reason to believe that FV will sooner or later end up unable to pay people. People moaning on Twitter are not our first, second or thirtieth biggest problem.

 

Edited by Tombwfc
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
6 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

 

When would be an appropriate time to be negative about the current situation?

The absolute best case scenario is that FV scrape over the line by taking on loans, selling assets and generally kicking the can down the road. 

We were in a similar situation three years ago, it's worse now and there's every reason to believe that FV will sooner or later end up unable to pay people. People moaning on Twitter are not our first, second or thirtieth biggest problem.

 

So, what do you suggest

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tombwfc said:

 

When would be an appropriate time to be negative about the current situation?

The absolute best case scenario is that FV scrape over the line by taking on loans, selling assets and generally kicking the can down the road. 

We were in a similar situation three years ago, it's worse now and there's every reason to believe that FV will sooner or later end up unable to pay people.

I reckon now is fine. This is the worst it has been surely? we are a few weeks from a season starting with no owners, a pile of debt, and only one bunch who seem to want to buy the club but can't yet for whatever reason. 

Our players haven't been paid for 5 months, and now seemingly being asked to wait for a few years for their money. There's only about 6 of em anyway (and now they won't even play for us). This season and probably a few more after are now royally fucked even if this latest penniless mob manage somehow to defer, loan, beg and refinance their way through the door. I also can't see any single way they plan to make any money by actually making the team better, lesser still have the finances to do it anyway, Surely the only reason these lot could want to buy the club is because they believe they can make a profit from it. The only way they can, is I think something none of the fans are gonna like. 

Can being well and truly being kicked, its getting so far down the road now its becoming a slow painful death. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Casino said:

So, what do you suggest

Not sure he needs to suggest anything! just a pretty succinct account of our current situation aimed at those who have spent all summer giving out that it'll be reet and people shouldn't be worried. 

Im pretty worried tbf

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Damocles said:

‘FV Have found another way’ I wonder who facilitated the introduction to Blumarble.....

it's called "welcome to the madhouse" starring.....

 

 

Laurence Basinni 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
34 minutes ago, leebwfc said:

Not sure he needs to suggest anything! just a pretty succinct account of our current situation aimed at those who have spent all summer giving out that it'll be reet and people shouldn't be worried. 

Im pretty worried tbf

Nobody knows that it'll be reet, but I suspect it will

But seeing as there's only one option we have two choices

Keep the faith and hope it sorts out or whinge and fcuking whine that it's all taking too long and they're shit owners cos they have no money

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

I'm not telling anyone to stop whining, I couldn't give a fuck. It's your aneurysm.

I find it hard to beleive 99% of what I read on Twitter because it's posted by people who aren't actually a part of FV

When FV decide to tell their story, that'll be the time to panic or relax.

Until then, it's just horseshit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Casino said:

Nobody knows that it'll be reet, but I suspect it will

But seeing as there's only one option we have two choices

Keep the faith and hope it sorts out or whinge and fcuking whine that it's all taking too long and they're shit owners cos they have no money

 

 

Christ, have I entered the Brexit thread?

People have been saying it'll be reet and calling anyone who disagreed whingers and whiners since Doidge got sent back. At some point the bar for what 'reet' is will have fallen so far that they might be proven right, but we're seemingly still not there yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

I’m just surprised how many people seem to have bought hotels and football clubs before.

FV should just go on Twitter if they’re struggling, the truth is out there....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Spider said:

I'm not telling anyone to stop whining, I couldn't give a fuck. It's your aneurysm.

I find it hard to beleive 99% of what I read on Twitter because it's posted by people who aren't actually a part of FV

When FV decide to tell their story, that'll be the time to panic or relax.

Until then, it's just horseshit.

 I think you mean believe 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 minute ago, lofthouse said:

 I think you mean believe 

It's all part of being a thickie.

Your 10th post will be a belter, I reckon

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Spider said:

It's all part of being a thickie.

Your 10th post will be a belter, I reckon

Shouldn’t there be a full stop after reckon? 🤪

Edited by Ros Coe
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Eavesy said:

He’s too busy talking to the administrators every day and then forgetting to pass on the message to the players

TBF, the player he isnt passing info onto now plays for Bristol Rovers, so he is unlikely to bump into him in the corridor.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Ros Coe said:

Shouldn’t there be a full stop after reckon? 🤪

Almost certainly, but I'm playing things fast and loose tonight

I'm buying a hotel tomorrow, will have the deal wrapped up by sundown

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Spider said:

Almost certainly, but I'm playing things fast and loose tonight

I'm buying a hotel tomorrow, will have the deal wrapped up by sundown

Monopoly?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.