Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

I’ve just got in bed and currently trying to take everything in. 

This saga is surely the most baffling, ridiculous and all out surreal set of events to hit our football club since it was formed. 

Just have a minute and think back over the last couple of years. From LA and his emoji announcements all the way to tonight with a complete lunatic stood live on telly at a playing field in bolton with bits of paper blowing all over the gaff. 

You simply couldn’t write the script. It’s been an absolute headfuck on a daily basis. 

Cant wait to tell the grandkids :D 

Went down for a laugh.

The guys completely crazy.

Rambled on about how it’s the world against Laurence for an hour. The whole thing and everyone involved is corrupt, apart from him, sir Dave rich and Dave Sullivan. 

Aparantley he loves Bolton that much, he gave us a few hundred grand back when we bought Sordell off him at Watford cause he thought we’d paid too much. 🤪

On the other hand Marc iles says the admins have told him completion for FV is Wednesday.

For some reason Bassini cheers me up no end. Not entirely sure why, but current working theory is that whenever you feel things can't possibly get worse, up he pops to prove they could.

Or maybe it's the avalanche of hilariously nonsensical shite he comes out with.

4 minutes ago, JJ10 said:

The whole thing and everyone involved is corrupt, apart from him, sir Dave rich and Dave Sullivan. 

come to think of it, how come David Sullivan's not Dave Sull?

The guy rocked up with copies of ‘bank statements’ of David Sullivan

hes a fucking lunatic. If it was hampering proceedings someone should’ve told him to fuck right off. However, it doesn’t seem to be so he’s amusing 

Edited by barrycowdrill

• Moderators

One of the more clued up posters on here suggested TM to me earlier

There's something on the latest companies house doc to back the suggestion up

You can do your own research

If Morris was itching to pump tens of millions in he'd have done it by now. It's not like he won't have known the situation here.

But he's not a (known) mentalist, hasn't ruined a football club (yet) and presumably he and James won't immediately fall out before the ink is dry. It'll do for me.

34 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I’ve just got in bed and currently trying to take everything in. 

This saga is surely the most baffling, ridiculous and all out surreal set of events to hit our football club since it was formed. 

Just have a minute and think back over the last couple of years. From LA and his emoji announcements all the way to tonight with a complete lunatic stood live on telly at a playing field in bolton with bits of paper blowing all over the gaff. 

You simply couldn’t write the script. It’s been an absolute headfuck on a daily basis. 

Cant wait to tell the grandkids :D 

Agreed. All the daft, mad, unbelievable stuff you've heard about clubs down the years and you never think it'll happen to yours multiplied by 100.

Almost too much has happened to really comprehend. We've had two pitch invasions in amongst nearly (still might) dying and a millionaire cutting about London wearing full Wanderers tracksuits while his dad sounded off about anyone and everyone in his columns.

It'll probably never come our fully what's gone on, and that's partly why this fanbase is scarred for at least a generation now. Mentally and physically draining, for years.