Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

11 minutes ago, Morizio said:

In what way is it different?

and for the umpteenth time on here, they’re not yet the official owners so how can any announcement be made yet?

have patience

Not as many rules for rugby as football and because of the lack of any info re crowd size or where we can sit, this will all need to be in place before the SAG sanction the game. 

1 hour ago, Hoppy510 said:

a) cheers

b) oh dear!

Thought it was your master plan to see kids battered every week? 

Just get behind whoever is in a white (T) shirt today it really doesnt matter who they are or where they came from. Those lads and the brave 1,800 plus are showing the world BWFC are still here

Seems Anderson still being a cunt, Iles on BN site

Well, since Thursday the official line from administrators and club was that the takeover was set to be completed. I am told one of the creditors asked for a change in a legal document late last night, which has (once again) caused an issue.

5 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Seems Anderson still being a cunt, Iles on BN site

Well, since Thursday the official line from administrators and club was that the takeover was set to be completed. I am told one of the creditors asked for a change in a legal document late last night, which has (once again) caused an issue.

It will be something to do with anderson the cunt you can bet

29 minutes ago, snowball said:

Thought it was your master plan to see kids battered every week? 

Just get behind whoever is in a white (T) shirt today it really doesnt matter who they are or where they came from. Those lads and the brave 1,800 plus are showing the world BWFC are still here

You never know - they might win. But my "masterplan" as you call it was to develop our kids, not to provide a service for other clubs and pay for the privilege.

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

He’s at LB. What were you expecting, Roberto Carlos? Neghead.

Nixon reckons he'll play at CB alongside Zouma (not that it means anything) but if we aren't going to develop our own then I don't see the point of developing kids for other clubs - hence the oh dear.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Breightmet Boy said:

I remember being at Portsmouth and Milan Manderic doing a speech for the fans, I was impressed as much as pompey were.   Good on her, it can't of done any harm at all.

You were more impressed when he stuck a wad behind the bar for drinks 😁

Seen a bit of post match stuff. 

Anybody else think Parky doesn’t seem confident he’s staying? 

Still questioning his future and talking about the new owners taking the club forward and pleasing the fans. 

He’s had a few meetings with Sharon, if she’d given him assurances surely he wouldn’t be so unsure?