Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

8 minutes ago, Hoppy510 said:

My pleasure. Although if you bothered to read it you would see that I merely pointed out that in the absence of actual accounts or facts in general, those options are every bit just as much a possibility as all the other unsubstantiable nonsense spouted by you and others and at no stage did I say they were "facts".

Yet again you've jumped on an idea/thought/opinion/joke and falsely stated I've claimed it to be true - just because you don't like anything to contradict your bullshit conflations and surmises which you write at great length in the hope of propagating the idea that you're some sort of authority on the matter - despite knowing no more about what's really happened/happening than my dog's piles.

Cock.

So the Administrators report isn't factual then?

Beginning to show your true colours on here I see.

Have a nice day.

Edited by Sluffy
Grammar error.

1 hour ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Well and that Ken is deliberately getting in the way. That's pretty clear too. 

Also does a CVA not require about 14 days to sign off on?

We don't know for sure that Ken's getting in the way, but if I was a betting man....

Think all the confusion with Iles and Nixon is that they weren't making it clear which deal they were talking about. A lot of the problems lie in separating the two businesses and once we'd bought out De Vere's in 2013 they should have been amalgamated especially as everyone including Ken agrees that hotel is/was an intrinsic part of the club's business plan. All this recent nonsense comes back to separating the inseparable to give opportunities to the inscrutable.

Edited by Hoppy510
To make it longer for Spider's benefit

47 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

I'm sure Morris would have known that all along and could have called the PBP loan in at anytime after its term had expired and cashed out at anytime in the last couple of years.

I'm unsure what exactly PBP position is in FV - as we currently understand it Brittan, James and Thomas own a third each of the company - and it isn't James but rather PBP that has the £5.5m secured - they (PBP) wouldn't put it in to the newco as equity without some share of the company in return, and they are unlikely to want to write off a guaranteed secured loan repayment - so I suggest it is more likely they will take ownership of the hotel instead as part of the overall FV consortium - and own a share of whatever the overall master plan is?

That in turn makes more sense of James owning a third of FV without having put any investment him himself, I assume Brittan and Thomas being the ones brining in the new investment required to take the club on and undertake whatever else is in their master plan.

Sorry, what I mean is that FV clearly assumes that they would be the only bidders for the hotel (read only ‘preferred bidders’) and could offer 10p in the £, knowing that they wouldn’t even have to fund the bulk of that as PBP are the main creditor. MJ must at some point have sought approval from Tom Morris to convert the value of the loss to equity in the Newco. Therefore surely the whole partnership with FV must be in part to try and recover as much as possible of the loan? PBP could not call it in because it wasn’t in default. 

Playing devils advocate, if a new bidder is offering 100p in the £ (maybe because they want the club) then PBP/MJ have a decision to make. Take your money back and abandon FV because there is no need to piggyback on them to try and get your money back anymore, or fund them with the cash you have now received from the hotel buyer? 

FV display significant arrogance over this.

32 minutes ago, Hoppy510 said:

We don't know for sure that Ken's getting in the way, but if I was a betting man....

Think all the confusion with Iles and Nixon is that they weren't making it clear which deal they were talking about. A lot of the problems lie in separating the two businesses and once we'd bought out De Vere's in 2013 they should have been amalgamated especially as everyone including Ken agrees that hotel is/was an intrinsic part of the club's business plan. All this recent nonsense comes back to separating the inseparable to give opportunities to the inscrutable.

That' really is very good - but i think what you intended to say is 

Separating the Inseparable to give opportunities to the unscrupulous 

Edited by Benny The Ball

27 minutes ago, BOWTUN BAKED said:

The takeover isn't going through until this thread hits 1,000 pages, that was Anderson's stipulation!

Get posting everyone, the wildest & most speculative random guess gets a prize from the middle shelf

ITK FACT etc

2019 I believe was the year,

that the bolton takeover ending seemed near,

there was just some loose ends, least that's what we were told,

then the deal would be done and the club would be sold,

looking back now that time seems so far,

i sigh as i near my waiting jet car,

My rocket for Jupiter leaves in a jiffy

but the bolton takeover is still looking iffy, :(

thank fuck im a cyborg with implants galore,

theyve extended my life by decades more,

if I make it to a thousand they say there's a chance,

that fat cunt ken Anderson may change his stance,

25 minutes ago, Damocles said:

Sorry, what I mean is that FV clearly assumes that they would be the only bidders for the hotel (read only ‘preferred bidders’) and could offer 10p in the £, knowing that they wouldn’t even have to fund the bulk of that as PBP are the main creditor. MJ must at some point have sought approval from Tom Morris to convert the value of the loss to equity in the Newco. Therefore surely the whole partnership with FV must be in part to try and recover as much as possible of the loan? PBP could not call it in because it wasn’t in default. 

Playing devils advocate, if a new bidder is offering 100p in the £ (maybe because they want the club) then PBP/MJ have a decision to make. Take your money back and abandon FV because there is no need to piggyback on them to try and get your money back anymore, or fund them with the cash you have now received from the hotel buyer? 

FV display significant arrogance over this.

The loan has been in default since 29th Jan, 2017 - as first reported in the 30th June, 2016 accounts (filed 25th July, 2017) See Section 19, Events after the posting Day, on page 19.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03674979/filing-history

I still maintain that if anyone wants the club they have to join/buy out FV in order to be successful.  If FV fails to complete the deal the club Administrator has made clear his only recourse is liquidation.

I certainly agree PBP could take the money and go - but my point is they could have done that anytime over the last two and a half years but haven't - so I'm assuming they won't change their minds now at this stage.

It seems to me FV worked on the belief that PBP secured debt was more than the hotel was worth and Anderson has created a market to enhance its price in order to secure some/all of the £3.5m he would have lost if he had not.

I don't think they were arrogant as such, but more outplayed by someone who doesn't play as a gentleman would have been expected to do.

57 minutes ago, BOWTUN BAKED said:

The takeover isn't going through until this thread hits 1,000 pages, that was Anderson's stipulation!

Get posting everyone, the wildest & most speculative random guess gets a prize from the middle shelf

ITK FACT etc

The Morris fella is actually good old Clifford Morris, Tom was just cat’s name, which he cleverly uses as an alias, until he gets his filthy greased paws into the doors of The Reebok.

Morris will then sell the club and hotel, and build a huge love nest for himself and his shag piece Dianne Abbott, better known on here as Howard.

Abbott has been covertly doing our accts for years....that’s the real reason we are fucked.

VVVVITK fact.

1 minute ago, Sluffy said:

The loan has been in default since 29th Jan, 2017 - as first reported in the 30th June, 2016 accounts (filed 25th July, 2017) See Section 19, Events after the posting Day, on page 19.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03674979/filing-history

I still maintain that if anyone wants the club they have to join/buy out FV in order to be successful.  If FV fails to complete the deal the club Administrator has made clear his only recourse is liquidation.

I certainly agree PBP could take the money and go - but my point is they could have done that anytime over the last two and a half years but haven't - so I'm assuming they won't change their minds now at this stage.

It seems to me FV worked on the belief that PBP secured debt was more than the hotel was worth and Anderson has created a market to enhance its price in order to secure some/all of the £3.5m he would have lost if he had not.

I don't think they were arrogant as such, but more outplayed by someone who doesn't play as a gentleman would have been expected to do.

Out of curiousity do you think this changes if the Kamani brothers bid is genuine? Nixon has just released a tweet stating they have bid 7m for the hotel with a view to also acquiring the club. 

If PBP can be assured of cash, and this family also want the club, do you think that changes things slightly?

1 minute ago, Okocha10 said:

7m is fuck all to them, creditors will definitely want more from them as they know they have the money. This is the reason for hold up though the creditors knew they could get more money from the club. 

I’d be looking for links between Anderson and them for sure. Seems like the deal was all agreed Friday then suddenly Ken didn’t like something then the rumour mill throws this lot up.

All a bit convenient to me. 

9 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

The Morris fella is actually good old Clifford Morris, Tom was just cat’s name, which he cleverly uses as an alias, until he gets his filthy greased paws into the doors of The Reebok.

Morris will then sell the club and hotel, and build a huge love nest for himself and his shag piece Dianne Abbott, better known on here as Howard.

Abbott has been covertly doing our accts for years....that’s the real reason we are fucked.

VVVVITK fact.

Not Cliff's MO.

Shirley he'd be bulldozing the lot to create a Mega Mosque, 'Banqueting Hall' various desert parlours, taxi ranks, claims management company offices and the biggest complex of HMO's in Western Europe. 

All financed by pilfered funds from Townleys. 

Well that's what they told me on the BN comments page. 

1 minute ago, bwfcfan5 said:

I’d be looking for links between Anderson and them for sure. Seems like the deal was all agreed Friday then suddenly Ken didn’t like something then the rumour mill throws this lot up.

All a bit convenient to me. 

Not blaming all Ken I reckon Davies family have something to do with it.