Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Replies 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give it a fucking rest eh  ‘somebody’s moral expectations of someone are very different to the legal obligations you know that and I know that. So why don’t you lay off patronising folk Chris and

I really cannot wait for the day we don’t have to read the words moonshift, Inner fucking circle, blue bastard marble or any piece of shit word associated to this horrible draining 3 year bullshit sag

Fucking massive clear out coming on WW later, either way.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

They will surely add legal costs to their fee. Paid on completion of sale. I don’t think they have any choice. Can’t wait till Wednesday. Of course if legal advice is that it’s unlikely to be overturned they won’t bother. 

Ive heard from someone who knows that if Bassini has a contract signed and evidence it has been breached that this could be hard to overturn instantly. In long run court will almost certainly rule against him but we don’t have long term. Not sure what evidence we have to show that contract was either breached or null and void. 

Oh without doubt the costs will be gleefully being added. I've only worked in family courts before but service was often abridged for urgent stuff to be dealt with ASAP and even if it meant going well past usual hours (often also meaning it was a tea in the microwave job for me)

In this case the urgency could come from the need to get a game on, a takeover completed and/or funds in to keep the business alive but I didn't work in commercial courts so not sure.

Guaranteed it won't be free to force an urgent application though.

6 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

I'm just waiting for Sluffy and Custard to come on and tell us how this is Iles fault.

Sluffy gets annoyed at the sloppy reporting which is fair enough. Chris takes it to a whole new level. Wonder if he has an opinion on the Jewish Telegraph. 

1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

It does, all calculation, all Trumpian. Every time.

The man released a statement on the club website the minute our last court appearance started. He grandstands and will not be seen to lose face.

People giving him and his son shit in public (and over social media/"acquired" phone numbers) is more than enough for him. Doing it out of spite. Convinced.

This will have been coming regardless of any shit he got from the fans or press

There was no money, we were not paying the bills and heading for admin and KA had money tied up in both club and hotel and he wants to take everything he can get back

This was always going to be the end game whether folk had been nice to him or not

2 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

Bassini even fucking email fans back now saying he’s going to win us the league & get the -12 points back the EFL took off us. Beggars fucking belive this cunt

Come again?

5 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

Bassini even fucking email fans back now saying he’s going to win us the league & get the -12 points back the EFL took off us. Beggars fucking belive this cunt

New film on Netflix. 'Carry on Bolton Wanderers', Basinni played by Hatty Jaques and Michael James played by his Dad Sid 😃

• Site Supporter

Well

Nobody saw this coming.

Bassini had better not make any immediate or long term plans to enter the BL postcodes.

If it is a conspiracy he’s formed with Sweaty Ken, then they’re not as thick as we thought.

At the very least, we can surely all agree that FV deserve a little slack here? They are being fucked from so many angles they could have their own category on XHamster.

what an absolute fucking mess.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

Here you go 

Ben needs to publish his email address.

The bog-eyed fucking twatfunnel needs to get a full range of opinions 

edit: thanks Okocha10

Edited by Spider
  • Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

Here you go 

what a load of bollocks

thats not a response to an email, unless he deleted the subject.

Edited by HomerJay
38 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

They will surely add legal costs to their fee. Paid on completion of sale. I don’t think they have any choice. Can’t wait till Wednesday. Of course if legal advice is that it’s unlikely to be overturned they won’t bother. 

Ive heard from someone who knows that if Bassini has a contract signed and evidence it has been breached that this could be hard to overturn instantly. In long run court will almost certainly rule against him but we don’t have long term. Not sure what evidence we have to show that contract was either breached or null and void. 

But , and this is difficult ,trying to take the emotion out of this for a minute , If he has managed to convince a Barrister that he has sufficient evidence to go to the High court and a Barrister is happy to run with it , and a judge is prepared to give it his consideration  

No matter what we think of Bassinis state of mind If he has sufficient "evidence" to get this far then maybe someone else has been economical with the truth and maybe that brings into play a number of other considerations -  

In particular does KA as the only director of the BWFC group leave himself open to subsequent challenges for not disclosing all material facts in respect of this potential sale /  ( agreed sale ?  )  to ED Trustees who put BWFC into administration and to  Paul Appleton the administrator ? 

Then there is the Hotel -  KA  personally put that into Administration rather than let ED Trustees do it as part of BWFC group , did the administrator of the Hotel know the situation. Then there are KA Solicitors  ( Walker Morris )  did they prepare all the documents Bassini has and is relying on and are they compromised by being involved in both the Bassini sale and at the same time by being Legal advisors to the administrators of the hotel 

Surely as sole director of the BWFC group  if he has done anything "wrong"  in respect of this he must be  potentially  personally liable given his obligations as a director 

Hopefully the Club administrator can quickly knock Bassinis claim on the head  but I really hope Bassini can somehow sue KA for loss of opportunity 

They always say what goes around comes around 

• Site Supporter

If that's genuine, Bassini is off his tits, and needs sectioning. Once we go pop, I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls his face off, Scooby Doo-like, and Lee Anderson emerges. Fucking mad now all this. 

6 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

One of the sheets he was showing the fans when he was parading around the stadium 

Seems he paid as much attention to that GDPR e-learning as I did.

8 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

But , and this is difficult ,trying to take the emotion out of this for a minute , If he has managed to convince a Barrister that he has sufficient evidence to go to the High court and a Barrister is happy to run with it , and a judge is prepared to give it his consideration  

No matter what we think of Bassinis state of mind If he has sufficient "evidence" to get this far then maybe someone else has been economical with the truth and maybe that brings into play a number of other considerations -  

In particular does KA as the only director of the BWFC group leave himself open to subsequent challenges for not disclosing all material facts in respect of this potential sale /  ( agreed sale ?  )  to ED Trustees who put BWFC into administration and to  Paul Appleton the administrator ? 

Then there is the Hotel -  KA  personally put that into Administration rather than let ED Trustees do it as part of BWFC group , did the administrator of the Hotel know the situation. Then there are KA Solicitors  ( Walker Morris )  did they prepare all the documents Bassini has and is relying on and are they compromised by being involved in both the Bassini sale and at the same time by being Legal advisors to the administrators of the hotel 

Surely as sole director of the BWFC group  if he has done anything "wrong"  in respect of this he must be  potentially  personally liable given his obligations as a director 

Hopefully the Club administrator can quickly knock Bassinis claim on the head  but I really hope Bassini can somehow sue KA for loss of opportunity 

I'll worry about Anderson when this is over

My head is banging

7 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

I suspect his gripe is ultimately with the EFL, who presumably told Ken that Bassini didn’t have the funds to complete.

15 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

New film on Netflix. 'Carry on Bolton Wanderers', Basinni played by Hatty Jaques and Michael James played by his Dad Sid 😃

This scene from Carry On Camping shows FV turning up at the stadium, only to be met by Bassini, played by Peter Butterworth