Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Replies 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give it a fucking rest eh  ‘somebody’s moral expectations of someone are very different to the legal obligations you know that and I know that. So why don’t you lay off patronising folk Chris and

I really cannot wait for the day we don’t have to read the words moonshift, Inner fucking circle, blue bastard marble or any piece of shit word associated to this horrible draining 3 year bullshit sag

Fucking massive clear out coming on WW later, either way.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, leebwfc said:

In what way? 

You must realise that this last paragraph of yours makes no sense whatsoever?

“These administrators and FV fucking about for so long is whats caused this. they put their bid in, got accepted, agreed price, accepted by the EFL and since then have been fucking about trying to change the deal, get loans, not pay the players etc etc.”

Do I need to explain that the only bid accepted was for the club and not the hotel? And FV do not want the club without the hotel?

1 minute ago, Ros Coe said:

You must realise that this last paragraph of yours makes no sense whatsoever?

“These administrators and FV fucking about for so long is whats caused this. they put their bid in, got accepted, agreed price, accepted by the EFL and since then have been fucking about trying to change the deal, get loans, not pay the players etc etc.”

Do I need to explain that the only bid accepted was for the club and not the hotel? And FV do not want the club without the hotel?

FV bid for the club in admin, it was agreed theirs was the highest, had proved funds, the ability to run the club for 2 years, accepted by the EFL and seemingly met the administrators requirements in regards to payment of creditors at the same time knowing the hotel was not a cert because of the separate administrators in place. If it then after the even turns out they cannot do as promised without the hotel, could that not suggest they have been fucking about somewhat and maybe didn't have the funds they claimed in the beginning?

You don't need to explain it no, because that wasn't my point anyway, my post was in answer to someone who thought that those who went to the stadium to see Bassini needed a kicking, I simply suggested that they didn't as we have ALL purged over this drama for months trying to get an angle on everything and hope it all works out. 

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Putting the risk to his safety to one side, how the hell does Bassini reckon he'd be let in?

Not the owner, and has put the club at risk. I'm sure the door staff will just hold the door open and wish him well. 

He's a loon.

Given there won’t be a game it’s an even more fundamental issue...

1 - I don't think the ELF, will or can reduce or remove a points deduction.

2 - The sale of the club to him will have been contingent on him passing the fit and proper persons test, which he didn't. So the case won't go anywhere.

3 - Fair warning to Bassani, IF you come to the game at the weekend, there will be violence (not that i support it)

4 - I think it's funny because I'd bet £1000, more than Bassani probably has that Bassani is reading all of this, because he's a classic delusional narcissist.

4 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Putting the risk to his safety to one side, how the hell does Bassini reckon he'd be let in?

Not the owner, and has put the club at risk. I'm sure the door staff will just hold the door open and wish him well. 

He's a loon.

That's why they made it £24, clearly they were trying to price him out of gaining entry.

1 minute ago, leadfrog1 said:

different situation entirely

Has there been a situation like ours before? not sure anyone right now can say what will or could happen next tbf 

Think Blackpool just didnt have their points deduction enforced, rather than removed so yes very different 

6 minutes ago, leebwfc said:

Has there been a situation like ours before? not sure anyone right now can say what will or could happen next tbf 

Think Blackpool just didnt have their points deduction enforced, rather than removed so yes very different 

In Blackpool's case, it wasn't the club itself that was insolvent. For that reason, they were never issued with a points deduction.

4 minutes ago, Danny G said:

still clearly mental but he has managed to do what he promised which was stop the sale, he said he would. Whatever story and evidence he showed to the judge was enough to grant the block (for now). 

Think there's more than just Laurence talking shit at the very least 

6 minutes ago, leebwfc said:

still clearly mental but he has managed to do what he promised which was stop the sale, he said he would. Whatever story and evidence he showed to the judge was enough to grant the block (for now). 

Think there's more than just Laurence talking shit at the very least 

Please just fuck off. The bloke is not far away from taking the club down. He’s not right in the head. It disturbs me that anyone would give him the time of day. After this though, how numb do you have to be?

Just now, bwfcfan5 said:

Please just fuck off. The bloke is not far away from taking the club down. He’s not right in the head. It disturbs me that anyone would give him the time of day. After this though, how numb do you have to be?

He might not have fooled you but he did a judge! 

Is he saying he bid more than FV because micheal james's and the rests bid included the 5-6 miliion that michael james is owed. ?

so ultimately he did bid more cash. ?

Thats the only way it can make sense. 

But it puts more evidence in the ken spoiler theory (white rolls royce last minute wacky races win , overturned , dispute the result)

he'll be shooting the prime minister or summat like in the manchurian candidate next. 

Mental

33 minutes ago, leebwfc said:

He might not have fooled you but he did a judge! 

That is irrelevant. Firstly the evidence hasn’t been tested. A judge will have spent about 5 minutes on this. Secondly whatever he has or doesn’t is no reflection on his ability to run the club. Thirdly he’s taking us down and you seem to be cheering him on. You aren’t the loon who followed him to court are you?