Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

its irrelevant that a mental case like Bassini has strolled into court and blocked the sale of the club that actually might mean we are fucked? mate ffs, are you just after a row with someone? please point me to where ive cheered him on. 

Literally, what have I said thats pissed you off? this did happen today you know, he stopped us being sold, I don't like that as much as you don't but he did do it, could you or I have done it? 

Didn't comment for a row, or to be told to fuck off, or to be called numb, relax max

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give it a fucking rest eh  ‘somebody’s moral expectations of someone are very different to the legal obligations you know that and I know that. So why don’t you lay off patronising folk Chris and

I really cannot wait for the day we don’t have to read the words moonshift, Inner fucking circle, blue bastard marble or any piece of shit word associated to this horrible draining 3 year bullshit sag

Fucking massive clear out coming on WW later, either way.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Sweep said:

When it all gets sorted, and Bassini leads us back into the Premier League within 3 years, you'll all think very differently of him

It won't happen

Casino will have killed him & be spending time before that happens

Link to post
Share on other sites

i also agree with the poster further back that he (Bassini) needs to sue Anderson for jipping him out of his "win". regardless of if Bassini buys bolton wanderers. He has to do it . Especially if he loses. 

Its gonna look suss if he doesnt after all this. it looks like theyre in cahoots otherwise. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

That is irrelevant. Firstly the evidence hasn’t been tested. A judge will have spent about 5 minutes on this. Secondly whatever he has or doesn’t is no reflection on his ability to run the club. Thirdly he’s taking us down and you seem to be cheering him on. You aren’t the loon who followed him to court are you?

It's genuinely awe inspiring how you're an expert on everything 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

I'm just waiting for Sluffy and Custard to come on and tell us how this is Iles fault 

After a few months in his penthouse on the Cote D'Azur, I don't  expect KA will be wasting too much time thinking about the esteemed and mighty Iles. So long as it doesn't cost him owt, a flea in a flea pit  is the way I expect he'll be remembering the Beeno and its footie reporter.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This may be of relevance - or not - depending how accurately Iles is reporting things -

 

In simple terms Ken owns, Inner Circle Investments Ltd and it is basically just a non trading company that owns the shares in Burnden Leisure, which again was really just a non trading company that held the shares in the club and hotel for Eddie - before he sold them on for that famous £1 that everybody remembers (plus the debt in the club that most don't remember/ever knew about).

The club is a sort of stand alone company (as is the hotel) but sits under the umbrella of Burnden Leisure.

So what exactly is this injunction?

Of course its purpose is to 'hold' the sale of the club to FV - whilst the judge determines the validity of Bassini's case - but how does it achieve that?

Well Bassini is saying he did a deal to buy the shares off Anderson for the club - so that would mean he did a deal to purchase Bolton Wanderers Football and Athletic club - which as I've mention is a stand alone company from Anderson's company ICI Ltd that held the shares at the time (pre-Administration).

As Iles hasn't mentioned BWFAC as such but Burnden Leisure, one can only assume that he means that the injunction to stop the sale of the club was done on the understanding that the club fell under the control of BL, so by stopping the sale of BL it directly stops the sale of BWFAC.

Well this is rather an interesting point (it is to me anyway) because if both parties to the alleged sale of BL intended that it's companies under it's umbrella (ie the club) to be part of the deal, then surely the same would apply to the hotel at the time also?

So if this injunction is 'holding' the sale of the club - then it must equally apply to the hotel too!

If not then Anderson and Bassini must have been aware at the time of the negotiations (pre-Administration remember) that the hotel wasn't part of the deal - in which case why did Bassini try so hard to buy the hotel when it was in Administration and not the football club when it itself was?  If he thought he had legally bought the club why didn't he submit his application for an injunction as soon as the Administrator started marketing the club for sale???

The injunction against ICI Ltd makes a bit more sense as it held the shares of the club, hotel and Burnden Leisure, but at the time of the proposed sale there was a lien on the share ownership resulting from Eddies loan to Ken for £5m, secured against them.  I don't see how Ken could have sold on the shares before clearing the lien first - and by all accounts he never actually did.

I can't therefore make any sense whatsoever as to on what basis his claim stands at which a High Court judge has issued a stay on???

Curiouser, and curiouser

It all seems rather nonsensical to me.

No doubt all will be revealed soon enough - or simply thrown out!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sluffy said:

This may be of relevance - or not - depending how accurately Iles is reporting things -

 

In simple terms Ken owns, Inner Circle Investments Ltd and it is basically just a non trading company that owns the shares in Burnden Leisure, which again was really just a non trading company that held the shares in the club and hotel for Eddie - before he sold them on for that famous £1 that everybody remembers (plus the debt in the club that most don't remember/ever knew about).

The club is a sort of stand alone company (as is the hotel) but sits under the umbrella of Burnden Leisure.

So what exactly is this injunction?

Of course its purpose is to 'hold' the sale of the club to FV - whilst the judge determines the validity of Bassini's case - but how does it achieve that?

Well Bassini is saying he did a deal to buy the shares off Anderson for the club - so that would mean he did a deal to purchase Bolton Wanderers Football and Athletic club - which as I've mention is a stand alone company from Anderson's company ICI Ltd that held the shares at the time (pre-Administration).

As Iles hasn't mentioned BWFAC as such but Burnden Leisure, one can only assume that he means that the injunction to stop the sale of the club was done on the understanding that the club fell under the control of BL, so by stopping the sale of BL it directly stops the sale of BWFAC.

Well this is rather an interesting point (it is to me anyway) because if both parties to the alleged sale of BL intended that it's companies under it's umbrella (ie the club) to be part of the deal, then surely the same would apply to the hotel at the time also?

So if this injunction is 'holding' the sale of the club - then it must equally apply to the hotel too!

If not then Anderson and Bassini must have been aware at the time of the negotiations (pre-Administration remember) that the hotel wasn't part of the deal - in which case why did Bassini try so hard to buy the hotel when it was in Administration and not the football club when it itself was?  If he thought he had legally bought the club why didn't he submit his application for an injunction as soon as the Administrator started marketing the club for sale???

The injunction against ICI Ltd makes a bit more sense as it held the shares of the club, hotel and Burnden Leisure, but at the time of the proposed sale there was a lien on the share ownership resulting from Eddies loan to Ken for £5m, secured against them.  I don't see how Ken could have sold on the shares before clearing the lien first - and by all accounts he never actually did.

I can't therefore make any sense whatsoever as to on what basis his claim stands at which a High Court judge has issued a stay on???

Curiouser, and curiouser

It all seems rather nonsensical to me.

No doubt all will be revealed soon enough - or simply thrown out!

I think you will find this is nothing to do with the set up of the BWFC companies and everything to do with the so called  EFL " Golden Share" which Burnden Leisure owns . With ownership of it go the rights to be a member of the EFL 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

in fairness to bassini (the complete and utter nut job), he REALLY seems to want BWFC.

who knows.... as i see it, theres no point in getting upset about it. que cera cera

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HomerJay said:

in fairness to bassini (the complete and utter nut job), he REALLY seems to want BWFC.

who knows.... as i see it, theres no point in getting upset about it. que cera cera

 

If he really wanted it, why not take this action immediately when Ken put the club into administration? Sorry not buying it - if he genuinely felt aggrieved and genuinely wanted it he'd have done this in May. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HomerJay said:

in fairness to bassini (the complete and utter nut job), he REALLY seems to want BWFC.

who knows.... as i see it, theres no point in getting upset about it. que cera cera

 

No he doesn't, he wants the land and hotel, such is the desperation for him to mess the deal up.  He knows that FV won't do a deal without the hotel and I think FV knew what he wanted

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Breightmet Boy said:

No he doesn't, he wants the land and hotel, such is the desperation for him to mess the deal up.  He knows that FV won't do a deal without the hotel and I think FV knew what he wanted

Bassini's plan was to sell the ground and hotel to Sullivan and rent it back off him...because he has no money of his own. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

I reckon bassini would fuck casino up 

Casino v Bassini (wearing a hard hat), Bassini all day long

Bolton Baked v Bassini, close one, but BB may just nick it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Still cant get around in my head how a judge let this court order to go through on the club. Did they not think of the staff who been having to use food banks to survive off & what consequences of stopping the club sale might do. Bassini best interests for the club are zilch, didn't give a toss when the Brentford game got postponed as well which has knock on effect for the club.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

If he really wanted it, why not take this action immediately when Ken put the club into administration? Sorry not buying it - if he genuinely felt aggrieved and genuinely wanted it he'd have done this in May. 

 

19 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Bassini's plan was to sell the ground and hotel to Sullivan and rent it back off him...because he has no money of his own. 

Maybe there is a clue in the timing 

Maybe back in May he genuinely did not have access to the required funds ( which was why Anderson walked away ) , Maybe he now does have the funding and backers 

Maybe until this week he has been quite relaxed about it because he thought by bidding high he would buy the hotel and thereby he would scupper FV s attempt to buy the Football Club and then  put himself in pole position to  buy the Football club through the back door so to speak 

Maybe in the last 48 hours he found out he was not going to get the Hotel as he thought he was and that FV were , and this injunction was the desperate response of a desperate man. 

A few maybes I know  - but no one saw this coming and we can only speculate  as to how we got to where we are. 

This would be consistent with Appleton saying the deal  was about to be concluded  though

 

Regarding selling and renting back the ground - think this will happen whoever buys the club 

 

Edited by Benny The Ball
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

 

Maybe there is a clue in the timing 

Maybe back in May he genuinely did not have access to the required funds ( which was why Anderson walked away ) , Maybe he now does have the funding and backers 

Maybe until this week he has been quite relaxed about it because he thought by bidding high he would buy the hotel and thereby he would scupper FV s attempt to buy the Football Club and then  put himself in pole position to  buy the Football club through the back door so to speak 

Maybe in the last 48 hours he found out he was not going to get the Hotel as he thought he was and that FV were , and this injunction was the desperate response of a desperate man. 

A few maybes I know  - but no one saw this coming and we can only speculate  as to how we got to were we are. 

This would be consistent with Appleton saying the deal  was about to be concluded  though

 

Regarding selling and renting back the ground - think this will happen whoever buys the club 

 

It is all possible - but I think more likely he got wind it was almost done and saw £££ if he went with this now.

Either way - I don't think he believes he has any chance of owning us or any real belief he can. He's playing a game either for the money or for someone else. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Me v Bassini?

Tough one, I'm taking a draw due to some dodgy judging and a re-match, Bassini pulls out of the re-match with a twisted brass neck and you win by default 😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

It is all possible - but I think more likely he got wind it was almost done and saw £££ if he went with this now.

Either way - I don't think he believes he has any chance of owning us or any real belief he can. He's playing a game either for the money or for someone else. 

If Bassini loses in court and the injunction is set aside he will face an adverse costs order , in fact he may open himself up to a damages claim , so far from benefiting financially it could cost him

If he wins that's a different matter 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

If Bassini loses in court and the injunction is set aside he will face an adverse costs order , in fact he may open himself up to a damages claim , so far from benefiting financially it could cost him

If he wins that's a different matter 

 

Or is he banking on being paid off by FV?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
10 hours ago, leebwfc said:

its irrelevant that a mental case like Bassini has strolled into court and blocked the sale of the club that actually might mean we are fucked? mate ffs, are you just after a row with someone? please point me to where ive cheered him on. 

Literally, what have I said thats pissed you off? this did happen today you know, he stopped us being sold, I don't like that as much as you don't but he did do it, could you or I have done it? 

Didn't comment for a row, or to be told to fuck off, or to be called numb, relax max

Par for the course with him. He'll look at someone's post, not read it properly then launch into some self righteous, personal attack. Usually starts with you being thick etc.

Don't worry, you've not risen to the full heights of paedophilia yet, but be careful, he'll be accusing you of gladly watching your kids being fiddled with by Bassini in a hard hat.

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.