Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Or is he banking on being paid off by FV?

Not sure about that

If you were going down that route tactically you would try and get a pay off from FV by threatening to bring an injunction 

And in their shoes you would only consider a deal If as part of that pay off he agreed not to bid for the Hotel 

Damage is now done. 

There is now a process to follow 

I guess FVs response would be along the lines of the title of this thread !!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give it a fucking rest eh  ‘somebody’s moral expectations of someone are very different to the legal obligations you know that and I know that. So why don’t you lay off patronising folk Chris and

I really cannot wait for the day we don’t have to read the words moonshift, Inner fucking circle, blue bastard marble or any piece of shit word associated to this horrible draining 3 year bullshit sag

Fucking massive clear out coming on WW later, either way.

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Casino v Bassini (wearing a hard hat), Bassini all day long

Bolton Baked v Bassini, close one, but BB may just nick it.

Casino would have taken Millwall's finest if only he could have got near to them

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Or is he banking on being paid off by FV?

 

If you take what he was saying outside the ground along with the content of his interviews at face value it seems not.

My heart sank along with everyone else's when his face popped up again yesterday, but clearly he and his advisers feel they have a case. 

He comes across as a comical figure, but Dave Sullivan still hasn't distanced himself from the claim that he's backing him to the tune of £25m. So I don't think it's wise to just dismiss him as a clown. 

He's made claims about his treatment which, if false, could maybe form the basis of legal action but that hasn't happened.

He's repeatedly gone to the media, which if there's no basis would undermine him in other projects in the future. 

Is he a pawn for someone else's machinations? If so, then they are likely footing the bill for the high court action and must have some grounds for thinking it worthwhile.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ProfessorWoland said:

 

If you take what he was saying outside the ground along with the content of his interviews at face value it seems not.

My heart sank along with everyone else's when his face popped up again yesterday, but clearly he and his advisers feel they have a case. 

He comes across as a comical figure, but Dave Sullivan still hasn't distanced himself from the claim that he's backing him to the tune of £25m. So I don't think it's wise to just dismiss him as a clown. 

He's made claims about his treatment which, if false, could maybe form the basis of legal action but that hasn't happened.

He's repeatedly gone to the media, which if there's no basis would undermine him in other projects in the future. 

Is he a pawn for someone else's machinations? If so, then they are likely footing the bill for the high court action and must have some grounds for thinking it worthwhile.

 

 

 

The thing with Sullivan is he was going to purchase the ground and hotel - so its not like he's backing him. Its a property play for Sullivan. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Who told you that? 

Bassini said it in an interview...."David has £25M to help with the purchase of the ground and hotel".

Sullivan can't own the club - because he is co-owner at WHU but he can own the assets - and Bassini run it. That was the plan. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

yet again, we have loads of speculation and hearsay. some of you lot are worse than the media.

this is business transaction, it has "nothing" to do with saving BWFC and its fans.

the new owners will make decisions which make BWFC profitable, and the shareholders wealthier.

if thats selling and renting then so be it, but at the end of the day the bigger picture to get to premier league any which way, as that is where the big money is as we all know.

Edited by HomerJay
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HomerJay said:

in fairness to bassini (the complete and utter nut job), he REALLY seems to want BWFC.

 

1 hour ago, Breightmet Boy said:

No he doesn't, he wants the land and hotel,

So Bassini & FV have the same intentions?

FV don't seem overly interested in acquiring the club on its own and have allowed matters to drag on until the hotel's future becomes clearer. I still think that FV will walk away from us, if they don't get the hotel.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Traf said:

 

So Bassini & FV have the same intentions?

FV don't seem overly interested in acquiring the club on its own and have allowed matters to drag on until the hotel's future becomes clearer. I still think that FV will walk away from us, if they don't get the hotel.

i think the hotel is a big part of making the the club profitable for the short term.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pricey said:

Everything has been suspended hasn't it until the injunction is sorted? That includes the sale of the hotel and takeover of the club 

Think its the Burden Leisure Shares which have been suspended which our the main ones for the club not the hotel. It wont be sold today though

Edited by Okocha10
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Bassini said it in an interview...."David has £25M to help with the purchase of the ground and hotel".

Sullivan can't own the club - because he is co-owner at WHU but he can own the assets - and Bassini run it. That was the plan. 

So is Bassini getting everything else, training ground etc for free?  If Sullivan cannot have any interest in our club because of his involvement in WHUFC you can bet your bottom dollar hes not trusting Bassini with £25m unless he's getting a huge return.  Didnt take long after ED'Spassing for the vultures and rats to swoop and take all the rich pickings.  Ill add Sullivan to my hated list

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

Supposedly it's still going ahead the sale of the hotel today, could be the end of FV then if they don't get it 

It was the deadline for bids today.   The administrators then have to go away and decide who was the winning bid.  That could take weeks knowing their ability to drag things out.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Breightmet Boy said:

So is Bassini getting everything else, training ground etc for free?  If Sullivan cannot have any interest in our club because of his involvement in WHUFC you can bet your bottom dollar hes not trusting Bassini with £25m unless he's getting a huge return.  Didnt take long after ED'Spassing for the vultures and rats to swoop and take all the rich pickings.  Ill add Sullivan to my hated list

He's into property so will fancy the ground and hotel. Bassini can run the club into the ground and Sullivan take over. Or if Bassini did well Sullivan can charge a nice exorbitant rate to rent the ground. 

The £25M is supposedly enough to buy out of admin - Bassini said he had a "few million" too. But the point is that after the capital investment and Sullivan owning the land - Bassini would have to self finance and he'd have no assets to borrow against either.

It was always a terrible idea. I also think it wasn't fully fleshed out didn't Jordan say that Sullivan had said "he was interested" rather than a definitive plan?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

It wont be sold today but Quantuma will give a preferred like David & Rubin Patners did

Unconvinced that will happen or was ever happening but we will see. Certainly another thing to put the cat amongst the pigeons. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Unconvinced that will happen or was ever happening but we will see. Certainly another thing to put the cat amongst the pigeons. 

Suppose if FV did get announced as the preferred bidder today it be another massive boost for the claim for the club & they could put more funds in for the match tomorrow. All if's & but's.... 

Edited by Okocha10
Link to post
Share on other sites

We're pretty good at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory and having managed to get my own jaw back off the floor since hearing this news yesterday I think that the only conclusion we can draw from it is that whilst we don't know who did what to whom,  when and why,  we do know it's going to cost the club one way or another.

If it's true that FV had only managed to cobble together enough dosh to buy the club and hotel and operate on a limited budget as has been suggested these additional costs may put paid to them.

If players and potential signings had been promised a swift resolution this may be the end of their faith in the club.

Fans? Well I think we've been on the rack long enough without this.

A terrible situation has just been made worse and if we ever see the good times again they will be all the sweeter for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Okocha10 said:

Suppose if FV did get announced as the preferred bidder today it be another massive boost for the claim for the club & they could put more funds in for the match tomorrow. All if's & but's.... 

It doesn't mean anything - the deal for club and hotel needs signing of by secured creditors. They can be named as preferred bidder as much as they want - but until the creditors agree to a plan then it doesn't mean anything. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

It doesn't mean anything - the deal for club and hotel needs signing of by secured creditors. They can be named as preferred bidder as much as they want - but until the creditors agree to a plan then it doesn't mean anything. 

Well supposedly the creditor's all did agree to FV yesterday according to Paul Appleton? Does Bassini's claim stop them getting the hotel as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.