Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Would you like to know the juicy part? 

One of the investors listed in the link I previously posted is a company called Stonehouse Investment Company..... 

One of 4 directors of Stonehouse is..... Mr Brett William Warburton  

The other Director..... Helen Chambers, a partner at Warings Accountants (Cowgill Holloway).... known sponsor of BWFC. 

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06293114/officers 

In short, Basran is funded by; in part; Warburton.

Edited by Howardroark
Addition

7 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

One of the investors listed in the link I previously posted is a company called Stonehouse Investment Company..... 

The other Director..... Helen Chambers, a partner at Warings Accountants..... known sponsor of BWFC. 

Good bit of digging that 👍

1 minute ago, Watsmore said:

In short howard are we fcked if basran buys us?or do you think the efl will stop him?

No, but it isn’t the clean start we hoped for.  

I guess an element of protectionism from Warburton in it, assuming he’s involved.... 

EFL won’t stop it and it actually reduces the debt by £2.5-£3M as presumably Warburton won’t come knocking if he’s invested.

Edited by Howardroark
Edit

13 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

The other Director..... Helen Chambers, a partner at Warings Accountants..... known sponsor of BWFC. 

So, Warbys are back?

How much are they worth nowadays?

1 minute ago, boltondiver said:

So, Warbys are back?

How much are they worth nowadays?

One of the top 5 richest families in uk.Same set of cunts who asked fans to dip into there own pockets to buy savage for 30 grand in the eighties,anyone remember that gem?

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Ruba Mustafa said:

Brett is bolton born n bred bread, Bolton through n through.

as gartsides right hand man he has an abundance of knowledge and experience.

its about time he stepped up to the plate

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Ruba Mustafa said:

Brett is bolton born n bred, Bolton through n through.

You'd think so but the whole family have, at some time, had deep pockets and short arms.

Warbys my ringpiece.These twats have done fuck all for BWFC.At the time when we needed them most,we got jack shit.We ended up having to set up lifeline and build that horrendous fcking normid.CUNTS.

Edited by Watsmore

8 minutes ago, Watsmore said:

Warbys my ringpiece.These twats have done fuck all for BWFC.At the time when we needed them most,we got jack shit.We ended up having to set up lifeline and build that horrendous fcking normid.CUNTS.

I did enjoy the escalator in Normid. 

Worth remembering the loan made by Brett, admittedly at generous terms and secured against land, but he hasn’t received any interest or repayments to date. 

Edited by Howardroark
Spelling

1 minute ago, Howardroark said:

I did enjoy the escalator in Normid. 

Worth renembering the loan made by Brett, admittedly at generous terms and secured against land, but he hasn’t received any interest or repayments to date. 

No but he wiil do.

• Site Supporter
46 minutes ago, Ruba Mustafa said:

Brett is bolton born n bred, Bolton through n through.

31 minutes ago, Ruba Mustafa said:

That was then, this is now 

just think, Rocky could do the half time golden gamble

Go on then, I'll ask why you seem to think Warburtons will come up with the goods. OK, some of  them may serve on the board but they have done since I started watching in about 1974 and I don't recall them digging too deep into the family fortune.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Warburtons owe us fuck all.

just because they’re local, why should they bail us out?

theyre good at making bread, not chucking money down the grid.

If they never wanted to put money in,they should have forgot the free advertising and ego trips and stayed the fuck out of the boardroom.

Just now, MickyD said:

Go on then, I'll ask why you seem to think Warburtons will come up with the goods. OK, some of  them may serve on the board but they have done since I started watching in about 1974 and I don't recall them digging too deep into the family fortune.

Brett is in for £2.5M secured against academy land already, he wants to protect that because he’s third in the liquidation queue (by £13.5M). 

I would imagine he’s fairly close to Prescot BP which when Moonshift are paid back relieves all the secured debt pressure. 

2 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

I agree, the only way to guarantee it, take over the club.

Fucking hell howard how have we gone from a director at stone whatever it was,to taking over the club?Forgive me if that was tongue in cheek.

Fact of the matter is that this is all conjecture

Basran has links to that facebook billionaire, how do we know that he is not the money man? How do we know that he's not got  a billionaire friend who wants to play football manager so linked him up with Basran? For all we know it could be the Sultan of Brunei using Basran as the front man, it could also be Bob from Timbuktu! 

1 minute ago, Watsmore said:

Fucking hell howard how have we gone from a director at stone whatever it was,to taking over the club?Forgive me if that was tongue in cheek.

Haha, it was slightly tongue in cheek, but I do believe he’s behind the Basran bid for the reasons above.