Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

6 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Davies (Moonshift) won’t deal with Warburton.

To me all this seems like the whole club is riddled with internal politics,and in fighting.Its very tragic that our beloved club is in such toxic turmoil.My worry is when basran and his complicated entourage,step in it could get worse.

Edited by Watsmore

5 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Don't you think all the secured creditors will work together to find a deal that suits not only themselves but at the same time can be supportive of a suitable prospective purchaser ? 

3 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

Don't you think all the secured creditors will work together to find a deal that suits not only themselves but at the same time can be supportive of a suitable prospective purchaser ? 

Ken is the biggest secured creditor 

11 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Suggests you know something I don't. I might be mistaken but I  thought I saw Brett at Eddie's memorial service and in any case why wouldn't the estate deal with Brett if it helped get their money back?

Taken from Iles article - 

A four-strong consortium led by Parminder Basran and Sharon Brittan is looking to buy Wanderers and have indicated they would pay the outstanding wages after a sale is confirmed - but Anderson has dug his heels in, with the takeover now in question.

...which again seems to back up some of what Howard has been telling us today.

Do we know who else is in this consortium?

Link here -

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/17492767.bolton-wanderers-squad-voice-disapproval-on-late-wages/

What worries me is that when I cant score with an open goal[villa] holdsworth rocked up,and brought his cockney spiv with him.We all new they had no funds,and now it looks like we get Balti basran,shady Sharon,and the rest of the motley,no pot to pissin crew rock up.What have we done,we must have annoyed the footballing gods somehow.

7 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

A four-strong consortium led by Parminder Basran and Sharon Brittan is looking to buy Wanderers and have indicated they would pay the outstanding wages after a sale is confirmed - but Anderson has dug his heels in, with the takeover now in question.

Link here -

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/17492767.bolton-wanderers-squad-voice-disapproval-on-late-wages/

Why would Ken digs his heels in, if the consortium will pay the wages ?

22 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Suggests you know something I don't. I might be mistaken but I  thought I saw Brett at Eddie's memorial service and in any case why wouldn't the estate deal with Brett if it helped get their money back?

Because of the offer made originally, disrespectful.

12 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

Link here -

How/what do they mean by digging his heels in? Are we still working on assumptions and guesses? 

9 minutes ago, royal white said:

How/what do they mean by digging his heels in? Are we still working on assumptions and guesses? 

He’s digging his heels in because he doesn’t think they have the money, he won’t shell out for wages if he doesn’t think he’s getting it back. 

Also have to remember that Moonshift have to be paid BEFORE the completion for KA to be legally allowed to sell his shares. 

He wants Basran to pay him so then he can pay Moonshift but Basran want him to pay that himself first as it’s an obligation of Inner Circle.

Edited by Howardroark
Addition

• Site Supporter
49 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

On the 14th the players become free agents. 

Mounts

its just short term pain for long term gain.

so people are being fucked financially at the minute, who cares? They just need to look at the bigger picture and explain the philosophy to their mortgage companies.

Just now, Howardroark said:

He’s digging his heels in because he doesn’t think they have the money, he won’t shell out for wages if he doesn’t think he’s getting it back.

Well why the fuck is the cockney creep dealing with him then,if he aint got the fucking money.Come on howard sort it out for us,or should I say me,as im getting slowly pissed and very cunting annoyed now.

1 minute ago, Watsmore said:

Well why the fuck is the cockney creep dealing with him then,if he aint got the fucking money.Come on howard sort it out for us,or should I say me,as im getting slowly pissed and very cunting annoyed now.

He’s not now dealing with him, he won’t now deal with him.

1 hour ago, Howardroark said:

Nope, Faster Payments has daily limits 

Believe me as long as they’re on my Payee list I can transfer with absolutely no limit on the same day

unless your also the risk & safety manager for my bank and can advise me otherwise?

• Site Supporter
Just now, Howardroark said:

I'm not sure if this is in the public domain yet, so presumably you do have some inside knowledge.

No reason to doubt your facts etc, keep them coming for me, but these comments re the relationship do suggest you're more than just a keen and knowledgeable outsider.

2 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

So are you saying Balti et al are being fucked off?please say yes pall ive already started a semi on.Dont get me wrong I want sweaty out pronto,but not to replace like for like.And why on earth would ken talk to these lot for months before realising they aint got the cash?

5 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I'm not sure if this is in the public domain yet, so presumably you do have some inside knowledge.

No reason to doubt your facts etc, keep them coming for me, but these comments re the relationship do suggest you're more than just a keen and knowledgeable outsider.

Howards got inside knowledge alrite,but I think its great he puts us in the picture.So for me lets not ask him how he gets this info,just let him keep us upto datewell before,iles,bonner,and Nixon ever could.We certainly don't want to offend him and frighten him off.

13 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Re: Marc Iles tweet about exclusivity

I told you there was no exclusivity on Friday, never has been, you can’t give exclusivity when insolvent, that’s how I deduced that Kenyon wasn’t in the running.

I know someone asked Kenyon directly he wouldn't say but it wasn't no