Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

15 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

I know Nixon has been lambasted on here in the past, but when it comes down to it I would take what Nixon says over Howard more seriously, or is Howard really KA?

That’s cool, I mean he’s been telling you every day for a week you’ll have a new owner, all I’ve said is Basran doesn’t have the cash....

4 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Because Basran is the only option Ken has to get any money from the deal, he’s in default on his loan and can have his shares pulled at any time.

He’s a secured creditor so gets his money back either way....

4 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

He couldn’t afford it. EFL have to approve administration and that means full settlement of football debts and 25% minimum payment to all other creditors.

So what happens if the players remain unpaid we can’t afford admin we just get liquidated and our fixtures points etc reversed? 

1 minute ago, onlyoneawalker said:

So what happens if the players remain unpaid we can’t afford admin we just get liquidated and our fixtures points etc reversed? 

Depends if the EFL have the appetite for liquidation. 

They may provide a loan to the right owner...

2 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

I’d guess somebody gets a cracking deal on March 19th.

Why cracking then and not now when effectively the price is the same due to admin rules? Mind you you’ve never said it’s not a cracking deal just Basran ain’t got the cash but why wait till March 19th do it now if you’re lurking?

6 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

That’s cool, I mean he’s been telling you every day for a week you’ll have a new owner, all I’ve said is Basran doesn’t have the cash....

You'll have a new owner?  You're not a Bolton fan then?

Since Ken has been complaining of tyre kickers for months, how come he didn't see these lot coming and made promises on the back of em? 

Lion of Vienna calling for yet another fans protest.

What is that going to achieve other than heap extra costs on to the club?

Everyone wants Anderson to go, even Anderson himself (who won't even be there to see it anyway).

1 minute ago, snowball said:

Just now on SSN- club are disappointed players have gone to PFA/EFL . Say the takeover is progressing and should be an announcement before  tomorrow's game. We will see 

I honestly don’t blame them now. The fella has just blagged them time after time 

rather than say I haven’t got it and you’ll get it when the deal completes the ‘youll Get it Friday’ then Monday then tomorrow just pisses everyone off further 

13 minutes ago, onlyoneawalker said:

Why cracking then and not now when effectively the price is the same due to admin rules? Mind you you’ve never said it’s not a cracking deal just Basran ain’t got the cash but why wait till March 19th do it now if you’re lurking?

Price is majorly different the day before liquidation as all unsecured creditors try and do deals.

12 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

You'll have a new owner?  You're not a Bolton fan then?

Since Ken has been complaining of tyre kickers for months, how come he didn't see these lot coming and made promises on the back of em? 

Because they showed home legitimate funds, they just weren’t designated for this purchase.

Just now, Howardroark said:

Because they showed home legitimate funds, they just weren’t designated for this purchase.

Iles stated earlier that there are four people in the consortium.

Anything known about the other two?

Are they perhaps separate potential majority co-investors - as per Basran's company statement as they themselves being minority investors in businesses?

3 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

You didnt answer the first question whether or not you were a  Bolton fan?

Does'nt really matter to me as its been a very interesting thread  nevertheless I think we should be told.

15 minutes ago, snowball said:

Just now on SSN- club are disappointed players have gone to PFA/EFL . Say the takeover is progressing and should be an announcement before  tomorrow's game. We will see 

What the fuck did they expect? It's only down to the professionalism of the playing staff that there is a game tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

What the fuck did they expect? It's only down to the professionalism of the playing staff that there is a game tomorrow.

Couldn’t blame them if they pulled out