Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

6 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

Iles stated earlier that there are four people in the consortium.

Anything known about the other two?

Are they perhaps separate potential majority co-investors - as per Basran's company statement as they themselves being minority investors in businesses?

Jeff Thomas is one. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/growth-fund/bgf-helps-cloud-company-expand/

Edited by Mounts Kipper

3 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

What the fuck did they expect? It's only down to the professionalism of the playing staff that there is a game tomorrow.

And Parky who is probably holding things together and the reason I voted for him to stay when that poll was run the other week. 

21 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

Lion of Vienna calling for yet another fans protest.

What is that going to achieve other than heap extra costs on to the club?

Everyone wants Anderson to go, even Anderson himself (who won't even be there to see it anyway).

Depends if you think Anderson is playing ball or not. Have to say I’m wondering....

5 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

I am

I’d love it if you were rival bidder trying to derail Basran to get a cracking deal on 19th ..... when you say Basran can’t have exclusivity due to insolvency, who’s declared the busIness insolvent so this is the case, the directors ie Ken? Which is why direct debits not taken? If this is the case it’s pretty sensational so why haven’t any savvy Journos put 2 and 2 together and are reporting this? It’d make a helluva headline - “Bolton Wanderes insolvent in desperate race to sell” etc etc

Tell you what I'm sick of seeing the fucking word "breaking" from so many people on twitter talking about shit that has been talked about for the previous 2 hours. Even when they retweet something they put breaking, even Dearden is at it, put breaking when you have something new to tell us you fucking loons 

9 minutes ago, Dr Faustus said:

Yeah, were you at the Darlington game on Bonfire Night? If you say you've danced with the devil, you'd better show us your quicktrot 

Actually I moved to the area in the mid 90-s, first game was Tottenham in the cup at Burnden in 96. Used to park behind crown paints.

8 minutes ago, onlyoneawalker said:

I’d love it if you were rival bidder trying to derail Basran to get a cracking deal on 19th ..... when you say Basran can’t have exclusivity due to insolvency, who’s declared the busIness insolvent so this is the case, the directors ie Ken? Which is why direct debits not taken? If this is the case it’s pretty sensational so why haven’t any savvy Journos put 2 and 2 together and are reporting this? It’d make a helluva headline - “Bolton Wanderes insolvent in desperate race to sell” etc etc

It’s insolvent because it cannot meet its debt obligations and is in both literal and technical default on obligations. Declaring insolvency is for the directors or the court to formally mandate, but he legally cannot turn away bidders especially if it went under.

11 minutes ago, onlyoneawalker said:

And yes, direct debits cannot be taken because the service they relate to cannot 100% knowingly be provided I.e you can’t sell tickets for a match you might not be able to play in.

12 minutes ago, onlyoneawalker said:

Also possibly in default with their merchant services provider

3 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

And yes, direct debits cannot be taken because the service they relate to cannot 100% knowingly be provided I.e you can’t sell tickets for a match you might not be able to play in.

but still selling single match tickets is ok?