Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

Whilst we are awaiting Howard to enlighten us I suggest the position is something like this -

If Ken's challenge is not determined before Wednesdays court action the winder will proceed.

In order to stop it KA needs to settle it for about £1.5m, which H opines he may have in his ICI ltd accounts from EFL and Transfer dealings.  KA would then need to put them in the club and settle in full with HMRC, Macron, the building company and any others substituting on to the petition,

Or, someone (Bassini perhaps) gives him the money to do so,

Or he seeks an adjournment based on a new buyer (Bassini)

Or he settles at the last moment with Dark Horse.

If non of the above happens then I guess we move to Liquidation, which we are led to believe allows for a weeks grace in order for one of the above options to happen.

As for Bassini, we are led to believe he has to prove funds available to take ownership of the club (£10+ million to buy from KA - £8m to pay off the Dark Horse debt plus £2+ for KA to leave) and monies to pay off the winder and substitutes (£1.5m) plus funds to keep the club solvent (iirc H quoted £30m but I may have remember that incorrectly?) to pass EFL FFP criteria (which I believe was to be shown today) and the judge to give an adjournment.

I doubt Wednesday as such will be such a crucial date but merely  a milestone to delay things to the next winder (if the winder is settled), another two weeks or so (if the judge orders an adjournment) or a week (if a Liquidation Order is made against us).

I would also expect the EFL would be seeking the wages to be paid and assurances about the imminent games also.

If I've got it generally right I hope it is of some reassurance for us all until H returns and clarifies things much more clearly than I have.

3 minutes ago, Dr Faustus said:

there are a batch of twixes

shop shuts up at 1700 at which time all twixes will be returned to the supplier

howard and his soldiers of fortune have a deal set up with the suppliers to take them off their hands

if bez buys the last twix, a statement will likely be released just before the shop closes, explaining that B.A., Murdoch, Face and indeed Hannibal himself were looking to feast on these goodies, but they sold out just before the end

now, as it stands, bez might not actually have enough pocket money for both fingers of the twix, so offers the A Team 50p not to nab them when the shop closes, and tries to agree a deal with the shop keeper to stay open until 6 whilst he tidies his room, and does extra pots in the hope that his dad sees he learned from his mistakes of last week (he was a right little shit, and his mum is too soft) and allows him to go ahead and get the twix. this allows bez the time to get extra pocket money, and get to eat the twix anytime in the next 14 days.

shop keeper thinks that the deal he did with the supplier is bollocks, because they have changed the signage slightly.

does that clear anything up? I've no masters in analytics, nor any experience in business, but I know my way around a twix

Beautifully written

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Dr Faustus said:

howard and his soldiers of fortune have a deal set up with the suppliers to take them off their hands

if bez buys the last twix, a statement will likely be released just before the shop closes, explaining that B.A., Murdoch, Face and indeed Hannibal himself were looking to feast on these goodies, but they sold out just before the end

now, as it stands, bez might not actually have enough pocket money for both fingers of the twix, so offers the A Team 50p not to nab them when the shop closes, and tries to agree a deal with the shop keeper to stay open until 6 whilst he tidies his room, and does extra pots in the hope that his dad sees he learned from his mistakes of last week (he was a right little shit, and his mum is too soft) and allows him to go ahead and get the twix. this allows bez the time to get extra pocket money, and get to eat the twix anytime in the next 14 days.

shop keeper thinks that the deal he did with the supplier is bollocks, because they have changed the signage slightly.

does that clear anything up? I've no masters in analytics, nor any experience in business, but I know my way around a twix

I reckon you're just sticking 2 fingers up at us.... 

Anything is possible whilst the shop is open

worst case scenario:

A Team think fuck it, I'll have snickers

Bez gets caught smoking, sets fire to his room, dad grounds him for life

Shop owner is left sucking off the chocolate, peeling the caramel and ends up selling a biscuit for 20p

Edited by Dr Faustus

It sounds like a stalling tactic to me, challenging the "ownership" is an attempt to delay the inevitable. I can't believe that 1) ED wouldn't have made the deal with KA watertight, and 2) The people interested have to much knowledge and experience to have made a mistake, especially when dealing with someone who has past history.

We shall see

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, Traf said:

Getting more like Facebook/Twitter every day on here.

Nobody knows what's going on, but plenty prepared to cast unfounded opinions/aspersions.

I'll be glad when it's all over. 

Here here 

my heads fucked and I’m supposed to be enjoying myself on holiday 

Ignorance is bliss they say and in this instance I agree

Howard and everyone else who has posted informative Info it is very much appreciated but alls it does is make me want to drive round to the ground or wherever that cunt is holed up and fill him in

i wouldn’t be as annoyed if I knew fuck all 

5 minutes ago, Ratwhite said:

Here here 

my heads fucked and I’m supposed to be enjoying myself on holiday 

You need to relax, best thing to do is go to Siam Park, dig a hole in the sand near the wave pool, lie on your front and just watch the senoritas walk by

Heaven right there

50 minutes ago, Dr Faustus said:

Top explanation, that.

Although I think until Howard gets his latest injection of info, we're all in the dark as to what this means. I mean who's Ken challenging about the validity of the shares being recalled? The buyers? Moonshift? The courts?

All getting very messy.

Most pertinent questions I can think of are:

1. What does Ken's challenge mean for the takeover, is it an empty threat or does it give him a lifeline.

2. If it is the latter, is Wednesday's deadline now looking less of a deadline and more of an extension to the takeover saga?

3. Are Howard's bidders fed up and leaving it, if the above is the case.

4. Bassini news has gone quiet, is he lurking or has he failed to prove his funds now?

5. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?