Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

4 minutes ago, Gonk said:

So is it an open court tomorrow? Can somebody make the judge  aware that even a 48 hour, never mind 7day adjournment will pretty much guarantee that the club will either be sold by or taken from KA via the share recall, taking the liquidation option off the table

They won’t accept it, the share recall remains optional and the identity is covered by the same NDA as last time, advice was sought on this earlier today. 

4 minutes ago, Razaldo9 said:

Is it even likely to be true that his demands have dropped?

If it is, how much further do you believe they need to drop for him to take the offer your group made?

It’s total nonsense, he has accepted a bid as per his notes today.

8 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

It’s total nonsense, he has accepted a bid as per his notes today.

https://www.realbusinessrescue.co.uk/amp/news/bolton-wanderers-football-club-heading-for-administration

Remember, we’ve been here before. What he says and what he does are usually two separate things.

The quotes in the article above were after he’d accepted the loan from ED to pay off the debt.

18 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

They won’t accept it, the share recall remains optional and the identity is covered by the same NDA as last time, advice was sought on this earlier today. 

But if a 'bloke off the street' with a Bolton scarf stood up and said excuse me your honour, could I bring to the courts attention...and just spouted it out, although it could be treated as inadmissable at least the judge would be aware..,

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Biganddaft said:

No, don't give a fuck what anyone on here thinks I've been a fan since 1967 season ticket holder since 1971 Bolton Wanderers were mentioned in my divorce, if going on Saturday leaves me open to ridicule go for it, I won't give a flying fuck 

You won’t be on your own

1 minute ago, Gonk said:

But if a 'bloke off the street' with a Bolton scarf stood up and said excuse me your honour, could I bring to the courts attention...and just spouted it out, although it could be treated as inadmissable at least the judge would be aware..,

Well yes, but it’s still not enough as it’s an option, not a certainty. 

Hilary has a much bigger job than last time.

11 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Well yes, but it’s still not enough as it’s an option, not a certainty. 

Hilary has a much bigger job than last time.

If KA wants to rule out your men then surely Hilary would be standing up and saying that they don't want an adjournment? 

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

I know. 

I'll have to take your word for it.

Hope that's the case because even a one-day adjournment let's Howard's bidders back in, if I'm not mistaken.

Hillary represents Bolton Wanderers rather than Ken? If so I doubt she will like being made to look a fool by Ken.

19 minutes ago, Biganddaft said:

No, don't give a fuck what anyone on here thinks I've been a fan since 1967 season ticket holder since 1971 Bolton Wanderers were mentioned in my divorce, if going on Saturday leaves me open to ridicule go for it, I won't give a flying fuck 

Good man.

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Barnstoneworth White said:

What do you mean by 'recorded by the chamber?' That does not make any sense and would not stop reporting the outcome by the media.

Did you reps attend the hearing?  If so which court was it heard in?

That's what I was getting at

Fair question, I thought

• Site Supporter
Just now, Gonk said:

If KA wants to rule out your men then surely Hilary would be standing up and saying that they don't want an adjournment? 

Too much going on to be sure of anything, but is she representing ken and his company, or bwfc's interests. For the most part these would have been one and the same, but maybe not now?

• Moderators
40 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

It's the same questions being asked over and over again by the same people, the sooner is over and they all fuck off back to twitter, the better

@Widnes Two Hats aye, I didnt even know you could do @ like that till this latest influx

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Mantra said:

Hope that's the case because even a one-day adjournment let's Howard's bidders back in, if I'm not mistaken.

Hillary represents Bolton Wanderers rather than Ken? If so I doubt she will like being made to look a fool by Ken.

Ken is Bolton wanderers, surely?

7 minutes ago, Mantra said:

She’s working for Ken. Ken’s worried. Hilary has reassured him that he has strong case. I suppose that does not mean judge will see it that way. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

10 minutes ago, Barnstoneworth White said:

What do you mean by 'recorded by the chamber?' That does not make any sense and would not stop reporting the outcome by the media.

Did you reps attend the hearing?  If so which court was it heard in?

The hearing was held in chamber to stop it being recorded by the media or public. It is only reported by the chamber notary and even then it is with names redacted. You would need to know the court in which the chamber sat to gain access and that would be under an FOI request.

3 minutes ago, Gonk said:

Lesser of two evils, he gets paid either way, but one way is a lot more intrusive than the other.