Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

6 minutes ago, SilentBob said:

He simply asked which court it was in and why it wasn't reported. That doesn't automatically mean he doesn't believe you. It means he wants more information about the situation. Whether or not he does or doesn't believe what you're saying is different. My point is that any questions don't instantly mean someone is trying to discredit you. 

It doesn’t take much of a brain to understand the semantics of his question, so please don’t try and skew context to suit your purpose.

2 minutes ago, Barnstoneworth White said:

Quite right, I'm establishing the facts, the fact that you Howard have to question everyone who questions you leaves me with questions.

Seriously mate your now getting boring. Your questions are tedious and just mongish !

Anderson has a real problem here.  As a director, he has a clear fiduciary duty to act in the best interests of the company, not to act in his own best interests.  As sold director, it’s an even bigger problem because he cannot stand down due to his conflict of interest, unless he can find an insane person to replace him.   I cannot see any way that he can overcome this issue, and Hilary also needs to be very clear about who she is representing.  She has acted for the club before, which may prevent her from acting for Anderson now, effectively against the club.

What a mess.

1 minute ago, TM Trotter said:

Long time lurker, first time poster; not a Twitter using tit. I too am hooked on the pantomime that is the sale of BWFC, but I'm losing my patience with some of the posters on here.

Please can certain members stop badgering Howard with the same questions? We've got a golden f*cking goose in insider info, and some of you are intent on asking for blind percentages and predictions. Nobody on here (Howard included) can directly affect the way this saga will end. If you haven't got something constructive to add, just sit tight like the rest of us.

Read a few of the above.....were you born yesterday ?

bye bye.

2 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

It doesn’t take much of a brain to understand the semantics of his question, so please don’t try and skew context to suit your purpose.

What do you think my purpose is? Genuine question.

I'm not trying to skew anything, he might be getting at something but his questions aren't exactly out of line with other questions asked. I've already said before, I have no problem with you or what you've been saying, in fact I've already said it's been interesting and a lot of what you've said seems to add up. 

It's just bizarre that someone who claims to have proven themselves multiple times with what they've said is unhappy that people are asking for more info. Surely that means you're doing something right? 

The judge meeting with Ken or even today in general was the day you've been saying to expect news by. The day before you come with a reason that we won't hear anything today because Ken has slimed his way out again. That's fine, we all know what Ken's like, but the fact you are getting annoyed by questions trying to get some idea of what has gone on today like it's a personal attack seems ridiculous. 

• Site Supporter

Howard, whilst watching manure lose beautifully to wolves earlier, i noticed an advert for Anusol, but they pronounced it "An-you-sol". With that in mind, how confident are you of your bidders actually being the final owners of bwfc after this charade? 

If it's Howard's unknown mob of investors doing investory-type shit or the madman backed by money launderers, we'd be waaaaaay better off with the money launderers.

Them boys love spending money, it's in the job spec.

Just imagine a scenario where we get the madman and keep Ken on in some capacity. Chairman's notes could be a double act, it'd be fucking ace :crazy:

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Sorry to interrupt here now chaps, but enough is enough, ....folk are getting obsessed by this and it’s gone too far.

Howard.....please reveal your real identity :D

Kindly toddle off back to your Brexit thread you massive wum 😊

If Howard's a life-long fan and he represents a group of seriously wealthy people who aren't getting control of the club for the sake of about £2m, how will he/she feel if that amount of money is the difference between a sale and liquidation?

Just asking for a friend who isn't bright enough to do joined up typing, hence he stays on Facebook.

3 minutes ago, HomerJay said:

Howard, whilst watching manure lose beautifully to wolves earlier, i noticed an advert for Anusol, but they pronounced it "An-you-sol". With that in mind, how confident are you of your bidders actually being the final owners of bwfc after this charade? 

2 minutes ago, wakey said:

If it's Howard's unknown mob of investors doing investory-type shit or the madman backed by money launderers, we'd be waaaaaay better off with the money launderers.

Them boys love spending money, it's in the job spec.

Just imagine a scenario where we get the madman and keep Ken on in some capacity. Chairman's notes could be a double act, it'd be fucking ace :crazy:

That’s my fear of why he wants bassini.. so he and Aldridge are still involved! 

Imagine... we’d never be rid of him.

6 minutes ago, wakey said:

In summary ...

1. We have Benny's mob, some comedy tyre kickers, Howard's mob fading out, and the mad fella plus a couple of dodgy blokes backed by Thai money launderers (allegedly).

2. We'll get an adjournment tomorrow in our 20 second hearing

us: can we please have another ...

judge: yes, now fuck off

3. By the state of this forum, no fucker in Bolton's done a scrap of work today

4. We've yet to establish how many times we can ask Howard exactly the same questions, but it's somewhere between fucking loads and infinity

5. Lots of folk upset that Howard's mob looking less likely despite the fact we've no idea who they are or what their intentions for the club are (although H seems to temper expectations whenever it looks likely and offer juicier bits when it looks off)

6. Turning up on Saturday gets you out of the house for a couple of hours with the added benefit of not having t watch the match.

7. You can still boo from outside (in the likelihood we're playing shit)

8. Scotts are doing a hotdog and a flat beer for a tenner to replicate the matchday experience. (Apologies I know someone who works there thought i'd get a cheap plug in for them).

3 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

How do you know they have substantial funding? 

I trust my sources and I personally know some of them  - they would not have got to being the named party in Court two  weeks ago  and would have been dismissed out of hand by ED trustees and the other secured creditors and indeed KA If they did not have the necessary funding behind them 

They have sufficient funds 

4 minutes ago, WestStandUpper said:

That’s my fear of why he wants bassini.. so he and Aldridge are still involved! 

Imagine... we’d never be rid of him.

it'll be reet. I'll miss his missives.

Come to think of it, for the sake of unifying the fanbase can we all agree Ken's a missive cunt?

Edited by wakey
somebody stole an 's'