Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

25 minutes ago, DLH said:

So KA entered into a contract with the Factoring Companies through Burnden Leisure?

The Cash came in, Burnden Leisure lend it to ICI and then it disappeared... and KA will liquidate ICI for his £10 (Spongebob price)

But (much akin to Mr Bassini), I'm assuming he didn't get EFL approval for this so maybe looking at a 3 year ban if it comes out in the wash? 

1 minute ago, Howardroark said:

Yes!

Ok 

Lets assume Burnden Leisure and ICI are put into Administration 

Given the amounts we are talking about is not likely the SFO would be asked to get involved by the administrator  ( probably with EFL support ) and start tracing assets 

33 minutes ago, DLH said:

So KA entered into a contract with the Factoring Companies through Burnden Leisure?

The Cash came in, Burnden Leisure lend it to ICI and then it disappeared... and KA will liquidate ICI for his £10 (Spongebob price)

But (much akin to Mr Bassini), I'm assuming he didn't get EFL approval for this so maybe looking at a 3 year ban if it comes out in the wash? 

10 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Yes!

Wow... so that answers the question where all the transfer fees went!!

How can he not be done for this??!

10 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

I expected him to complete because we were going to loan him the funds, he failed to provide the security (property).

So Horward ,Bassini was your stooge and not Kenneths .....................I must say this thread has been brilliant reading ,but I wasn't expecting this twist

12 minutes ago, John Galt said:

This is a dangerous path you are taking Mr Roark, are you aware of the defamation law reforms that took effect in 2014?

But to be clear, there are no illegalities in raising funds against assets, nor in having to liquidate a business.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

Ok 

Lets assume Burnden Leisure and ICI are put into Administration 

Given the amounts we are talking about is not likely the SFO would be asked to get involved by the administrator  ( probably with EFL support ) and start tracing assets 

Was thinking this very thing.

Get the ball rolling, put us in administration if necessary, and hunt the fucker down as soon as possible. Presumably, it's easier to sooner it's done?

Of course, if sweaty has done nowt wrong then it will come out.

18 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

I expected him to complete because we were going to loan him the funds, he failed to provide the security (property).

You thought he was backed by a consortium from the far East...

FFS. 

18 minutes ago, John Galt said:

This is a dangerous path you are taking Mr Roark, are you aware of the defamation law reforms that took effect in 2014?

Defamation also requires me to have caused a slight against your/his character, I think that character was already questionable and has been guilty of offences such as moving company money previously. Has anything that I have said caused people to think less of you/him? Absolutely not, they previously thought he was a cunt, and you/he remains a cunt with a proven history of committing offences causing barring of directorship.

Here's what I know:

• Our team is shit
  • Some of our players are not shit
  • Our manager has handled off the field issues very well
  • Our manager has handled on the field issues very badly
  • The club has no money
  • The club has a lot of debt
  • Ken has a lot of money
  • No one that has money and wants to buy us, wants to give money to Ken
  • Therefore no one that has money wants to buy us 
  • The hotel has a winding up petition Wednesday 17th April.  We need to pay someone some money on this day or shit will happen
  • The club is back in court 8th May. We need to pay someone some money on this day or some bigger shit will happen
  • The players have not been paid.  They can walk out on Sunday. That's still faster than some of them moved last night
  • I hate Nerys Hughes
  • Tonight's Man Utd game on TV should cheer us up, we can laugh at Phil Jones trying to do a man marking job on Messi
  • I don't pin my faith on posts from people I've never met

8 minutes ago, irvtheswerv said:

Here's what I know:

• Our team is shit
  • Some of our players are not shit
  • Our manager has handled off the field issues very well
  • Our manager has handled on the field issues very badly
  • The club has no money
  • The club has a lot of debt
  • Ken has a lot of money
  • No one that has money and wants to buy us, wants to give money to Ken
  • Therefore no one that has money wants to buy us 
  • The hotel has a winding up petition Wednesday 17th April.  We need to pay someone some money on this day or shit will happen
  • The club is back in court 8th May. We need to pay someone some money on this day or some bigger shit will happen
  • The players have not been paid.  They can walk out on Sunday. That's still faster than some of them moved last night
  • I hate Nerys Hughes
  • Tonight's Man Utd game on TV should cheer us up, we can laugh at Phil Jones trying to do a man marking job on Messi
  • I don't pin my faith on posts from people I've never met

* Possible transfer embargo next Aug/Jan

* Only 9 players still in contract, and not allowed to sign/loan any more.

Team Howard/Dark Horse or whatever, was going to own the club, but then decided to lend funds to one of your competitors to buy instead?

Was this in the hope that Bassini would fail to run the club properly, and you get the club a lot cheaper in the long run, and maybe with less risk to yourselves?

1 minute ago, chrisw99 said:

* Possible transfer embargo next Aug/Jan

* Only 9 players still in contract, and not allowed to sign/loan any more.

Of course we can still sign players on loans or frees there will be a squad limit like last time 

2 hours ago, chrisw99 said:

This news needs to be out in the public domain, not just being discussed by a select few here.   As someone said, it's colossal and should be on the front page of tonights Beano.

There’s a reason it isn’t, it’s made up shite. Can’t believe it took Howard a week to dream up this excuse, I suppose the one about Bassini that was tees up had to be shelved as it was obvious he wasn’t in the position to pay £2 million to “Howard’s Lot”. Do you honestly think if the surprise amount revealed by howard wouldn’t be in the news arena already? 

1 minute ago, Boothy said:

There’s a reason it isn’t, it’s made up shite. Can’t believe it took Howard a week to dream up this excuse, I suppose the one about Bassini that was tees up had to be shelved as it was obvious he wasn’t in the position to pay £2 million to “Howard’s Lot”. Do you honestly think if the surprise amount revealed by howard wouldn’t be in the news arena already? 

Surely easier to just walk away from the forum. 

‘Boothy’ Do you miss spending your days in the Rocket?