Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

I have seen your posts today about this 26 million and it is what it is now and all I care about now is having a football club to support next season. Everyone on here can discuss the figures all we want! But the debts are there and we can’t do anything about it!! All I care about is how we can start again! I understand your bidders view on not taking that amount of money on the chin! But I just had a few simple point about what’s next in which you may be able to confirm / help on ..

If you are simpliy not bothered about buying the club why are you willing to fund the admin process / borrow money to other bidders to complete a sale? ? Are you scared ken will liquidate us and you will lost out on circa 5-8 mil?

Like if you have no interest in acquiring the club why are you still trying to help the club / buyers come to the best positive solution for the long term furture? Surely you would just let them get on with it and then when something is sorted you will just get your money back just as moonshift always were following the sale of the club via Anderson?

Is your bidders interest just down to them wanting the land so much that they are happy to help people just so you have the security of what happens to the land and no one else gets it?

Finally you talked about a long term plan and investing around 100-150 mil and looking at the wolves model and getting us back to the Prem and then you said you would easily make 200m on your 100-150 mil investment? Everything you have talked about today is short term and wanting money quickly not through a long term process? Surely this can’t be just down to this 26 mil?

Sorry for the long message! But me personally as a massive fan don’t care about figures and this and that!! All I care about now is how I get a club back to support next season and the big thing any football fan wants is just a football team to watch every week!

4 minutes ago, ZiggyStardust said:

Looks like I missed fun and games today.

In a sentence with no words that involve more than 3 syllables, can anyone explain what happened ?

Howard said they ain’t buying the club but might fund admin.

Chatted a bit of shit about Ken and Bassini I think and then john galt had a go at Howard for chatting shit and the legal consequences. Came back after an hour and the whole thread had gone.

14 minutes ago, ZiggyStardust said:

Looks like I missed fun and games today.

In a sentence with no words that involve more than 3 syllables, can anyone explain what happened ?

Howard was exposed as a shit talking fantasist

Howard has had us all....best WUM that I can recall on any forum, had most BWFC fans hanging on to his every word (me included) for a month, even verifying himself to the mods.

I wonder when he'll own up to being a Wigan or Bury fan.