Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

6 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Why is a link with the supporters trust relevant?

Where's Jeff Bezos when you need him?

If the Club goes into Administration -  the Supporters Trust have rights for a set period  to try to buy the club themselves so anyone looking to buy who has the funding in place  needs to get them on side 

Don't know the specific details it was on the thread this afternoon that was taken down - someone will post it ....

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Steejay said:

No SI tank tops - where does the label go???

Surely a visit to a charity shop, to find the oldest, most outdated donation after some deceased individual's relatives cleared his house out.

Then stain the word "cunt" in Mackeson stout and brown sauce.

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket

11 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

2 Things to keep in mind in administration creditors will only get Xp in the £1 , therefore the Investing consortium will have more to invest in the club going forward 

I know a little about one of the groups Gaspard - they would be my favourites as they will probably ( because of local connections ) be better placed to form links with the Supporters Trust should that be necessary  . In fact they may have done that already .  They are not without funds . Only know about Basran group what I have read on here  

Unfortunately neither have Bahraini Princes or Donald Trump connections to draw on 

basrans group invested in a company DJTs son-in-law's brother is , like , a founder of , i think its a BUPA type thing

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Health

six degrees of seperation and all that.. 

haha ..

5 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

If the Club goes into Administration -  the Supporters Trust have rights for a set period  to try to buy the club themselves so anyone looking to buy who has the funding in place  needs to get them on side 

Don't know the specific details it was on the thread this afternoon that was taken down - someone will post it ....

They have absolutely zero rights to buy the club, they have a right to put a bid in on the stadium which can be completely ignored.

13 minutes ago, TheWanderer1958 said:

The Dubai Whites are already on to it. I can confirm he has not been seen in The George and Dragon nor the Abullah Obaid Mallik Schwarma Stand on Rigga Rd👍

Good man, I knew you'd be all over it. Check all the brasshouses too and report back 😜

2 minutes ago, Biganddaft said:

I don't understand all this laughter and jokes, the club I have supported since 1967 the club my grandad survived the FA Cup game against Stoke is dieing on its knees, I don't care about tank tops I don't care about fucking Anderson, are we just rolling over and watching that greasy ugly fat cockney cunt destroy our club? Or do we make a stand? I know practically we can't change anything but fucking hell the lack of protest to what's happening is pathetic please let's shout from the roof tops scream stamp our feet please, this is hurting me is it hurting any of you? 

If you don't laugh you'll cry...

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Biganddaft said:

I don't understand all this laughter and jokes, the club I have supported since 1967 the club my grandad survived the FA Cup game against Stoke is dieing on its knees, I don't care about tank tops I don't care about fucking Anderson, are we just rolling over and watching that greasy ugly fat cockney cunt destroy our club? Or do we make a stand? I know practically we can't change anything but fucking hell the lack of protest to what's happening is pathetic please let's shout from the roof tops scream stamp our feet please, this is hurting me is it hurting any of you? 

I simply refuse to believe it will happen.

gallows humour is normal in these circumstances.

we’re all hurting, but it just isn’t likely that’s we’ll cease to exist.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Biganddaft said:

It will if we go tits up.

We've had protests and with any luck he'll be gone soon.

He's effectively washed his hands of the club now, so not sure what the point of another protest would be.

Until anything materially changes, there's nowt we can do, so no point getting any more angry at the cunt. He's certainly not worthy of that.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Biganddaft said:

I am not talking about a bed sheet protest, I mean let's not let this club just die without screaming and shouting I know it won't make any difference but as t least we can tell our kids we tried

Know where you're coming from, perhaps get along to the open forum next week. Presumably members of the press will be there amongst other important folk.

Joking apart, this would seem to be the best available outlet currently available.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Biganddaft said:

Agree

Hopefully, although it's not specifically for st members only, the st will get their act together and ensure the likes of talksport sky, BBC will be represented in some way, in addition to national press.

Apart from talksport on a couple of occasions, and a dodgy solicitor on football focus, there's been little in depth exposure/investigation that I've seen or heard.

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket

Can we not have a mass protestbefore Brentford match? obv depending on what happens before then but as it stands ballooning outside and making feelings known gotra be better than just sitting there watching more shite. Not as if we can even argue the team deserves out support really either 

4 minutes ago, Biganddaft said:

I am crying

Your not on your own, thousands of us are hurting, feels like an impending death of someone you love, I didn’t go last night couldn’t face it and it hurt me to see the stadium empty, but I’m sure this won’t be the end for the club we will regroup and good times will follow of that I’m sure. 

The only people who care are us. Other fans might offer sympathy and sound bites but that's them being glad its us and not them. The entire game is not sustainable when you look at wages and club incomes, TV money has pushed it this way and if that disappeared the house of cards would fall down. 

RL is completely dependent on the same and would crumble even more quickly without the TV coin.

I don't like pointing the obvious out without even putting forwards an outlandish solution but if we cease existing It will affect maybe 2000 in an extreme way, another 8000 in a serious way, and maybe 10000 other in no real way at all apart from them ballooning about BSA. 

5 minutes ago, snowball said:

Can we not have a mass protestbefore Brentford match? obv depending on what happens before then but as it stands ballooning outside and making feelings known gotra be better than just sitting there watching more shite. Not as if we can even argue the team deserves out support really either 

Protest at who exactly? The  Andersons will be nowhere near the game.

This club  has been  a financial car crash for the last 15 to 20 years, that's why we're deep in the shit.

Yes it hurts.

25 minutes ago, Biganddaft said:

This is  Wandersways. It’s how most on here mask the hurt, pain, anger, frustration, helplessness that everyone feels. It’s also a site where you can get away with a comment like that whereas insinuating that, that said person may have done something illegal, results in a whole thread being pulled.