Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

24 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Or

Maybe

They are/were close to a deal?

Fucked if I know but by Christ there’s a lot of folk that seem sure they know what’s going on on this thread with little to no actual knowledge.

Bit like them wanking off Howard for weeks without even knowing who he was purporting to represent 

Reminds me of the hippies in Mars Attacks

I have no idea what is happening but I’m really starting to believe we will be wound up on 8/5/19. It’s hard to see anything else 

3 minutes ago, Biganddaft said:

So sad its ended up like this, a man who supported us put money in to us to live his dream we all went along with it believing it could only get better, soon I believe all fans will have to put up with just sixteen very rich clubs enjoying playing each other, good luck to them but I won't watch it

Had a "sit on my arse and watch sport day" today

Enjoyed the F1, enjoying the golf Masters, and watched the City and Liverpool games - no real enjoyment watching the footy, it's starting to mean nothing and will only get worse

42 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Had a "sit on my arse and watch sport day" today

Enjoyed the F1, enjoying the golf Masters, and watched the City and Liverpool games - no real enjoyment watching the footy, it's starting to mean nothing and will only get worse

Lewis Hamilton winning a GP and Tiger Woods winning the Masters is like Man U winning the Champions League. Nowt to celebrate there for me.

42 minutes ago, Ani said:

I am starting to feel like a faller in the Grand National. Might be best to just put us out of our misery. 

conversely Seabiscuit and his jockey won the [looks it up] Santa Anita Handicap after he (they) did his (their) leg(s) . 

carting us off to the Glue Factory can wait a bit. 

35 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Lewis Hamilton winning a GP and Tiger Woods winning the Masters is like Man U winning the Champions League. Nowt to celebrate there for me.

The tiger Woods come back from being broken physically and mentally and his whole reputation destroyed a few years ago is very impressive. 

Not your run of the mill Sunday viewing. 

2 minutes ago, stevieb said:

The tiger Woods come back from being broken physically and mentally and his whole reputation destroyed a few years ago is very impressive. 

Broke his knob shagging brasses

4 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Ah yes, now I remember the poor lamb  had such a hard time. Down to his last how many $million?

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Ah yes, now I remember the poor lamb  had such a hard time. Down to his last how many $million?

Money nowt to do with it though.

Personally, I've no time for him, but you can't deny it has been some achievement.

Got to take your hat off to him.

If someone gave me £1 million and BWFC didn't exist I wouldn't be happy. I assume for a golfer that can't play golf because of injury, and who cocks up his private life, having a few million doesn't make him happy. Money really isn't everything, it doesnt buy the memories we have of supporting our team.

51 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Just illustrating you know absolutely fuck all about the psychology of an elite sports person. Or any sports person really.

What a cock

24 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Just illustrating you know absolutely fuck all about the psychology of an elite sports person. Or any sports person really.

What a cock

I'm in awe of it and don't play golf. 

It'd only be topped in terms of a comeback if Andy Murray won Wimbledon this year. 

45 minutes ago, stevieb said:

It'd only be topped in terms of a comeback if Andy Murray won Wimbledon this year. 

Or if Jules Darby made a return to semi-pro football. 

50 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Not a big fan of Andy Murray either tbh but prefer him to Tiger (sulky chops) Woods. Been much happier if Molinari had won it. As for Masters winners, give me Ballesteros, Olazabal, Langer and Garcia any day of the week.

Edited by Chris Custodiet