Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

2 hours ago, Steejay said:

Slightly qualified by outgoing transfers though...

Keane - £25m

Vokes - £9m

Gray - £19m

Darikwa - £1m

Jones - £2.5m

Jutkiewicz - £1m

Total - £57.5m

Not to mention Charlie Austin and Danny ings sales, don't know how much but massive profits. What we wouldn't give to just have had 1 of their top strikers of last 5 or 6 years that they have signed from lower divisions. And I don't mean Sordell.

9 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Not to mention Charlie Austin and Danny ings sales, don't know how much but massive profits. What we wouldn't give to just have had 1 of their top strikers of last 5 or 6 years that they have signed from lower divisions. And I don't mean Sordell.

We had Robbie Blake :D

17 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

And Rodriguez not long before that! 

1 hour ago, ProfessorWoland said:

I find that difficult to believe.

Maybe you should ask Mrs Davies. £180m+ is about right and that's not counting unpaid/rolled up interest or the c.£8m ED lent to KA to keep the wolf from the door (temporarily).

One place you defo won't find reliable info is the Beeno. Bonnar, Iles and Glendinning never had a clue between the lot of them,. Add to that the Guardian's David Conn. That self-righteous numbskull thought that interest that couldn't be afforded or paid on capital that would  only be repaid if some miracle occurred was 'handy' for ED.

Cloud cuckoo land sums them all up

2 hours ago, burnden said:

Not going will watch online to hear what Shaun Harvey has got to say.

They met him at League HQ in Preston earlier. No chance is he turning up tonight to be bawled at by a load of pensioners

"They found there was significantly more debt and not enough movement among the creditors and especially KA to make it possible.

This is the scary bit for me. The creditors all know if liquidation takes place, the valuation of the assets they own. Why should they accept anything less? They may already have deals in place, and are just waiting for that moment. It does not make good reading.

Just now, Wigan White pt2 said:

With all the main "Stakeholders" not being in attendance, then what's the actual point of this meeting???? We still won't learn anything that's not already been put out there.

Old man yells at cloud

Blimey

Yasmin Qureshi MP: "It's great to hear this. The first goal in the Football League was scored in my constituency.

"I'm heartened by the experience of Portsmouth. I grew up in Watford and the story of clubs like that give me great heart.

"I will be speaking to people I can reach to see if we can raise the money, help to buy this club and take it back to where it should be.

"I will work with the trust and the supporters to try and save this club."