Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 minute ago, Sluffy said:

I said that was MY opinion.

I said that I enjoyed the narrative/story.  I did.

Quite frankly I don't happen to care what you think.

If you can write a better story then I would happily read it but I somehow I doubt you can.

Until then...

Good evening to you.

Nice, so we've resorted to praising time wasters and wind up merchants for stringing people along for over a month, because it was a good read. 

Completely missed my point though. You said it was good and he knew more about it all. He clearly changed his story on Bassini 6 times, so he didn't know any more than us. His last messages about Bassini were that his group were loaning him money to complete. 

FWIW, £27m flipping property in 3 years is definitely realistic in terms of figures depending on what he’s been doing... Day job deals with GIIN property investment and we’re probably around the £20m mark for 12 month profits... and we’re quite nice and socially responsible... take a more profit driven approach and we could be circa £30m easily 

7 minutes ago, SilentBob said:

Nice, so we've resorted to praising time wasters and wind up merchants for stringing people along for over a month, because it was a good read. 

Completely missed my point though. You said it was good and he knew more about it all. He clearly changed his story on Bassini 6 times, so he didn't know any more than us. His last messages about Bassini were that his group were loaning him money to complete. 

I don't care what you think.

The more you believe you are being clever in somehow hounding me, the less I would imagine others would care about your thoughts too.

I've stated MY opinion.

I'm happy with it.

I'm not required to defend it to you or anyone else.

So kindly take your self absorption with Howard someplace else.

Maybe someone might find it of some vague interest to them because I most certainly don't.

Thank you.

Ken’s proves if you start debt free or relatively debt free you can run a football club without spunking too much of your own cash for up to 3 years.

We’re just going to have to wait and see but the facts about bassini are that he’s a massive balloon so as it stands today here now we’re out the frying pan into the fire. To a man and woman I’m sure we all hope that changes.

i don’t feel like celebrating that is for sure - football is rotten to the core that’s the only thing that is a dead cert.

Edited by onlyoneawalker

Just now, onlyoneawalker said:

Ken’s proves if you’re debt free or relatively debt free you can run a football club without spunking too much of your own cash for up to 3 years.

We’re just going to have to wait and see but the facts about bassini are that he’s a massive balloon so as it stands today here no we’re out the frying pan into the fire. To a man and woman I’m sure we all hope that changes.

i don’t feel like celebrating that is for sure - football is rotten to the core that’s the only thing that is a dead cert.

Relatively debt free?

2 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

I don't care what you think.

The more you believe you are being clever in somehow hounding me, the less I would imagine others would care about your thoughts too.

I've stated MY opinion.

I'm happy with it.

I'm not required to defend it to you or anyone else.

So kindly take your self absorption with Howard someplace else.

Maybe someone might find it of some vague interest to them because I most certainly don't.

Thank you.

Self absorption of someone for calling bullshit bullshit. Makes total sense. 

Hounding you? I agreed with part of your post and disagreed with another part, really that simple. It's not my fault if you feel the need to reply in essays that Howard talking a lot of shit and are now praising him for being entertaining. 

4 minutes ago, onlyoneawalker said:

Ken’s proves if you start debt free or relatively debt free you can run a football club without spunking too much of your own cash for up to 3 years.

Only if you bring in over £10m in player sales whilst spending only £200k. 

Edited by RoadRunnerFan

Just now, RoadRunnerFan said:

Only if you bring in over £10m in player sales whilst spending only. £200k. 

People seem to forget this part. Dean had the original loan and Ken was backup from what was initially agreed. Ken took over fully and didn't pay the original loan back until last year, while also flirting with administration and selling off players in the meantime. 

5 minutes ago, SilentBob said:

Self absorption of someone for calling bullshit bullshit. Makes total sense. 

Hounding you? I agreed with part of your post and disagreed with another part, really that simple. It's not my fault if you feel the need to reply in essays that Howard talking a lot of shit and are now praising him for being entertaining. 

Dear keyboard warrior, 

Please grow up.

Maybe this may be of some help to you perhaps?

Duty Calls

Now kindly run along a play nice someplace else.

Thank you.

Bassini still talking about his 2/3 year plan on radio. If he does clear the debts (not sure how he can commit to that if he's not fully done DD) and pays people on time then we're massively better off than we were under Ken. 

Only issue is, he has set himself up for failure with his promises. Won't take long before people turn on him if something happens to his PL plans. 

Think I am going to just trust that Bassini can't be stupid. He will know there is more than meets the eye with the value of the debt, so he must have some serious money behind him. Whether it's all his, or has some wealthy individuals involved, he wants to bring an actual footballing board to the table and that sounds good to me. We need a restructure and he acknowledges this.  I genuinely do not believe he would come back into football unless he knew he could make it work. 

Until he gives me reason not to, he has my backing.