Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

2 hours ago, jules_darby said:

The dead can’t crawl

so it’s an improvement on what could have been 

Liquidated equals dead, to date that’s not occurred. 

Not sure what your point is?

Underwhelmed remains. 

See what happens.  

7 hours ago, Morizio said:

Liquidated equals dead, to date that’s not occurred. 

Not sure what your point is?

Underwhelmed remains. 

See what happens.  

Relax, nothing other than agreeing with you really. If we had been liquidated “to date” there wouldn’t be the opportunity to crawl. It’s not like administration. Let’s just see what his next moves are....

1 hour ago, jules_darby said:

Relax, nothing other than agreeing with you really. If we had been liquidated “to date” there wouldn’t be the opportunity to crawl. It’s not like administration. Let’s just see what his next moves are....

think for a start bassini hireing a chairman and borad of directors is a good move and that he know to let football people to run the club. something we havent had for 3 years just a man and his dog on a ego trip

1 hour ago, sleepingindian said:

think for a start bassini hireing a chairman and borad of directors is a good move and that he know to let football people to run the club. something we havent had for 3 years just a man and his dog on a ego trip

'Football people' covers a pretty broad spectrum. Dave Richards is 'football people' but he isn't really someone I want anywhere near BWFC.

• Site Supporter
On 14/04/2019 at 13:55, sleepingindian said:

most the free tranfers have been players at the end of there careers. or lower league players. 

Agreed. I was thinking more Kevin Davies and David Wheater who revived their careers, than this shower now.

His mate is Matt Southall.

I posted this up on Nuts this morning if it is of any interest to anyone -

I'm sure we've all seen the picture of Bassini in his slippers walking into the club for the first time but who is that Zat Knight lookalike walking in with him?
Well it is said to be Matt Southall.
If so not the first time he's been linked with the club then as he was involved with Shabbir Khilji attempt to bring in South African money to buy the club and also the husband Naeema who set up Gaspard's (from that farm house in Withins) also in an attempt to take over the club.  Both of whom Anderson labelled 'tyre kickers'.
With Bassini making ridiculous statements already such as he doesn't know as to how many creditors the club has, it's probably Mr Southall that is more likely to have a far deeper financial understanding of such things and more likely the bridge to other potential investors into the club.
Mr Southall was linked to a consortium trying to buy Villa in the summer - so he isn't just some random mate of Bassini's.
I suggest Mr Southall if he doesn't disappear into the shadows again is the man to watch in order to see where the money for the takeover is coming from.
He also seems to be the sole Director of a dormant company MSE Capital Group - I wonder if that will suddenly spring to life in the coming months/year or so?