Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, RedBloodzCell said:

Moonshift also owed the £15m that Davies left with the club

Fair enough

But we would need to know the status of that debt and I doubt anybody on here has seen the agreement

Michael James will have

Be reet

14 minutes ago, Tommy Banks said:

1. Manchester United – £495.8m
  2. Brighton & Hove Albion – £207.1m
  3. Arsenal – £205.3m
  4. Liverpool – £201.7m
  5. Spurs – £180.4m
  6. Sunderland – £161.7m
  7. Newcastle – £152.3m
  8. Stoke – £122,7m
  9.  Cardiff – £115.1m
  10. Blackburn Rovers – £112.8m

£40m it’s peanuts when you look at the above, 

Can't be arsed. Another "cut and paste, look at me I'm dead clever " job !!!!!

Look at companies house, if you can add up,  and can be arsed it will prove this is bollocks.

E.g. Utd not based in UK based in Delware, so anyone quoting Utd figures is not telling truth "allegedly"

3 minutes ago, irvtheswerv said:

Can't be arsed. Another "cut and paste, look at me I'm dead clever " job !!!!!

Look at companies house, if you can add up,  and can be arsed it will prove this is bollocks.

E.g. Utd not based in UK based in Delware, so anyone quoting Utd figures is not telling truth "allegedly"

Criticism I can accept, but why do you have to try to put people down, and behave like a petulant school boy 👦 

1 minute ago, Tommy Banks said:

Criticism I can accept, but why do you have to try to put people down, and behave like a petulant school boy 👦 

:lol:. Tell you what...

The clubs and debt you mention, you slap your findings and workings on here for everyone to see, showing how you used your expertise to prove it's your work, I'll apologise. 

9 minutes ago, irvtheswerv said:

::lol::. Tell you what...

The clubs and debt you mention, you slap your findings and workings on here for everyone to see, showing how you used your expertise to prove it's your work, I'll apologise. 

Its not about facts and figures or expertise, is about the way you respond to people when something is posted that you have an issue with,basically you think everyone is an idiot apart from you.

1 hour ago, sleepingindian said:

James has teamed up with Far East investors whose identities are being kept secret until they have successfully got the club. 

HOWARDS LOT

Actually, it’s more likely to be Benny The Ball’s lot from his previous explanations and insights

3 minutes ago, Tommy Banks said:

Its not about facts and figures or expertise, is about the way you respond to people when something is posted that you have an issue with,basically you think everyone is an idiot apart from you.

No. I just said you're re-posting stuff you've copied from somewhere else. I'm not a genius.  You have a 2nd opportunity to prove me wrong. Put your own working out on here for all the clubs you list, we can all have a look at your maths, if I'm wrong I'll say I'm wrong, we can all jog on.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, irvtheswerv said:

No. I just said you're re-posting stuff you've copied from somewhere else. I'm not a genius.  You have a 2nd opportunity to prove me wrong. Put your own working out on here for all the clubs you list, we can all have a look at your maths, if I'm wrong I'll say I'm wrong, we can all jog on.

Did he say it was his own work?

I can see I'm on to a loser here.

He's reposted some shit he read on a website somewhere. 

IT MUST BE TRUE BECAUSE SOMEONE I DIDN'T LIKE ONCE CHALLENGED ME. And I'm dead hard because like my mum once shouted upstairs to keep the noise down.

#deadhardliveswithmum

It’s probably been covered but there’s only moonshift and Ken can put us in admin. Which will be today.

MJ / benny and Howard’s mob will pick over the carcass and try resurrect a football club with actual pound notes.

Its all starting to make sense now :)

6 hours ago, irvtheswerv said:

IT MUST BE TRUE BECAUSE SOMEONE I DIDN'T LIKE ONCE CHALLENGED ME. And I'm dead hard because like my mum once shouted upstairs to keep the noise down.

#deadhardliveswithmum

What a dick

6 hours ago, irvtheswerv said:

#deadhardliveswithmum

FFS

think he was just saying your a rude cunt

hashfeckingtagrudecunt

14 minutes ago, gonzo said:

It’s probably been covered but there’s only moonshift and Ken can put us in admin. Which will be today.

MJ / benny and Howard’s mob will pick over the carcass and try resurrect a football club with actual pound notes.

Then we’ll steam into league 1 with Nobby Nolan in charge, thousands following us to Lincoln and beyond, back to 0 points before the end of August and I’ll be able to actually enjoy the thought of football again.

17 minutes ago, gonzo said:

All that money and it’s £2 tickets with 30k a week gates following installation of the additional 3 rows 

14 hours ago, MickyD said:

If it was a crime to fraudulently take money from a business and put it in a private account; and it must be because Anderson has already been done for it, can BWFC not have his personal accounts frozen under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002?

Afraid its not usually fraud old chap. Thousands upon thousands of directors borrow money from their companies. Dale Vince is a prime example. Its helped him legally doidge huge amounts of tax over the years.

Ken Anderson's ban, so far as I can tell, related to allegations of breaches of insolvency regulations and non-co-operation with regulators.

Edited by Chris Custodiet

8 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Afraid its not usually fraud old chap. Thousands upon thousands of directors borrow money from their companies. Dale Vince is a prime example. Its helped him legally doidge huge amounts of tax over the years.

Ken Anderson's ban, so far as I can tell, related to allegations of breaches of insolvency regulations and non-co-operation with regulators.

Part 2 coming soon 😂

11 hours ago, wakey said:

mentalist.

Thought at first he was a stooge for Ken. Unlikely now given the public slanging match.

Surely having a public slanging match increases the chances of him being a stooge? The more it goes on, the bigger the distraction, the less focus on Anderson personally (who would be taking incredible flak by now if it wasn't for Bassini) and the more Anderson can claim how he'd tried to do the decent thing but unfortunately it didn"t work out due to no fault of his own. Wouldn't expect anything less of a performance from a stooge. They'll be laughing about it over cocktails in Switzerland in a few months.

As for admin - if only we'd gone into it 3 years ago when we still had a business worth having instead of panicking and selling it to the dodgy car dealer to run into the ground.

Bassini on skysports now saying hes in control of Bolton wanderers why fucking giving him any airtime... This is going to fuck any chances I feel of the club going to admin because of this twat.