Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Okocha10 said:

Cant see anything other than liquidation now with this farce going on as much as Nixon chat's shite most of the time I do believe we are fucked if we don't go into admin today

eh????

bassini has just said he owns the clubs and waiting on EFL.

whether he is lying or even fails, how the fuck do you come to that conclusion?

folk need to stop this "i think think will happen, i think that will happen" when they are forming an a opinion on fuck all.

Edited by HomerJay

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, HomerJay said:

eh????

folk need to stop this "i think think will happen, i think that will happen" when they are forming an a opinion on fuck all.

This. :good:

5 minutes ago, HomerJay said:

eh????

Cos the EFL say that isn't the case?

@HomerJay So really believe Bassini owns the club & has the money hes saying he has after umpteen times of the EFL asking to see it? 

Come to that conclusion as we have literally 2 working days after today to work with till the court case which can go either way but it's not looking good is it..

Edited by Okocha10

If we're not in admin by Wednesday, the court would probably push for liquidation. I thought this gave 7 days to sort a deal, in which time they appoint the liquidators.

I know a deal is unlikely to even be sorted in that scenario, but would that remove the option of admin too after Wednesday?

28 minutes ago, HomerJay said:

SURLEY the EFL can clear all this shit up and explain what the fuck is going on?

EFL statement just read out on Talksport 

Aware of situation At Bolton -  Bassini not provided proof of funds and source of those funds ,  but they remain ready to assist parties where they can

10 minutes ago, Razaldo9 said:

If we're not in admin by Wednesday, the court would probably push for liquidation. I thought this gave 7 days to sort a deal, in which time they appoint the liquidators.

I know a deal is unlikely to even be sorted in that scenario, but would that remove the option of admin too after Wednesday?

think bassini would complicate any kind of deal now. hes more of a hindrance now then a potential buyer

Just now, sleepingindian said:

think bassini would complicate any kind of deal now. hes more of a hindrance now then a potential buyer

Yeah definitely. His claims Anderson is looking for a new buyer don't make sense now. He has 1 and a half working days to sort a deal, not sure it would be possible to get it done with someone new.

3 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

EFL statement just read out on Talksport 

Aware of situation At Bolton -  Bassini not provided proof of funds and source of those funds ,  but they remain ready to assist parties where they can

Bassini has had 4 weeks to show proof of funds, since he turned up at the last court hearing saying he had.

If he hasn't been able to show proof in a month, then either

a) he hasn't got them at all

b) he hadn't got them at the time but thought he would be able to before the deadline

c) he had what he thought was enough, but turns out he needs a lot more

d) he's an attention seeking lunatic 

It all boils down to where on earth he's supposedly getting the money from, considering he was bankrupt not that long ago.

Just now, Mr Grey said:

IN the red corner; Bassini donning a red nose, dickie bow with water squirter and a pair of big blue loafers.

IN the blue corner; Ken Anderson donning a TANK TOP

Kathy L is doing the round numbers, Lee is on the Sponge.... literally 

Wearing slag wellies of course 

1 minute ago, HomerJay said:

he has mentioned dave richards on a couple of occasions. where does he come into this?

You mean Dave "Rich"? I reckon Bassini has a mate down the pub called Dave Rich and Bassini thinks he's rich cos of his surname. And this blokes having a laugh by advising Bassini - when he's not got a pot to piss in and hasn't a clue where Bolton is....